Cruise Critic Community
morr_de

Video of solsticized Celebrity Constellation

Hi everybody,

I've been on the solsticized Celebrity Constellation... Watch my latest cruise ship video:

Hi everybody,

I've been on the solsticized Celebrity Constellation... Watch my latest cruise ship video:

Matthias, thank you very much for posting your video. I enjoyed it very much.

In answer to your question, yes, I enjoyed your commentary in English, and would like to see more videos with your comments in English included.

It was nice to see the cabins refurbished. It does seem as if the colour scheme on the ship has been changed.

Again, thank you for your video, and I look forward to your next ones.

Hi everybody,

Great brief video introduction to the "Solsticized" Constellation. Thanks. And your narration is very good, keep it up.

I really enjoyed the video with commentary in perfect English! Thank you so much for sharing that....Very well done.

They made some nice visual changes, filled in the "hole" in one of the lounges & added the Bistro, Tuscan Grill & changed Cova to Cafe Baccio, but overall it seems more the same to me than different..

Does anyone know if they replaced the chairs in the lounges, theatre & common areas & the mattresses in the staterooms? That's what we found really old on Summit on our recent cruise--more so than the decor issues!

Thanks for the tour, and I like your commentary so please continue to do so in English.

I can't watch this at work, but THANK you for posting it so I can watch when I get home. I am trying to get a better feel for the ship we cruise on in April.

Hi everybody,

Matthias, your video was informative and the narration was very good. Your English is excellent!

Thank you Matthias for this wonderful video and excellent narration. We will be on the Constellation in January and appreciate an advanced look at her.

Sandy

Thank you for sharing your video. I enjoyed what you had to 'say' and 'show' as well! :D

Thanks for posting the video. We are on the Constellation TA next week and have been looking all over for some pictures of the upgraded cabins and pictures other than what the cruise line has offered.

Ausgezeichnet, Mattias! I just got off the Connie and she seemed brand new to me. I agree with you, they did an awesome job. So did you!

Great video!! Can anyone tell me whether they changed the connecting cabins to the way they are on the Solictice class ships? (ie adjoining door is in the hall as opposed to being in the room)

I wish there were such nicely narrated tours for EVERY ship!

Thank you for doing this is perfect English... you make me embarrassed for my pathetic abilities in other languages... :D

Where is this link located? I'd like to see it but can't find it.:confused:

Thanks for posting this