let's ban together and show them who's boss

hlb76

I am so sick and tired of all that Carnival does.

They dont control the weather.

They send me on these trips where I get to see new cultures and places. I get to meet new people. Go on great adventures. Taste new cuisine. Or just find a place in the sun and site.

They prepare all this wonderful food which I have no choice but to eat so I gain 5-10 pounds.

They have all this staff that is great and takes care of all my needs. I dont even have to make my bed!

I can drink and they will drive for me.

I am just so sick and tired of being pampered for days at a time.

I'm sure I have missed more valid points as well.

Anyone ready to jump ship?

They send me on these trips where I get to see new cultures and places. I get to meet new people. Go on great adventures. Taste new cuisine. Or just find a place in the sun and site.

They prepare all this wonderful food which I have no choice but to eat so I gain 5-10 pounds.

They have all this staff that is great and takes care of all my needs. I dont even have to make my bed!

Like Frank Costanza said at Festivus: I've got allot of problems with you people!!

Amen. We are so grateful for the opportunity. We travel every 2 years, without the kids, to relax, escape, induldge. Too many people griping about too many things. Be grateful for every moment!

I wish they would "send" me...I have to pay them to take me to these great places and show me a great time!!!:D

Funny - There is another thread Carnival going cheap on us? that is the place to complain about how

cheap and crummy Carnival is getting. You know, the usual blah blah blah. Personally , I prefer the company here.

I so agree that's why I had to do it! Funny though this is not near as lively as the others. Must not be enough negativity here.

They did all those things to you!!!!!!!!! I think you should ask for a free future cruise, you deserve it after that!

:D

How dare they spoil and pamper us then expect us to go back to the real life.

I think we should sue, or at least write a sternly worded letter, for my mental distress of returning to work, cooking, cleaning, life w/o DOD's, cold weather and so on. I think I could have a real case her.

I went on my first cruise this past Feb and loved it, cruising again in just a week. I guess I am new so I only know the "current Carnival", but to think that Carnival is so crappy now to some people leads me to two possible conclusions:

1) those people probably complained back then as well

2) Carnival must have been so awesome before I would have never been able to handle the awesomeness

I know how dare Carnival do these things thats why am I in NO way counting down the days (133 8hrs :-) ) until my March cruise on the Dream. I don't want to have to be on a ship that makes wonderful food (so I don't have to) and fresh clean towels (with out me having to do laundry) and then actually let me get off the ship on beautiful islands thats not a life for me...LoL :-)

I am really dreading our upcoming cruise in January. I can't believe that I will not be able to make my own breakfast and that I am going to be forced to eat filet mignon and lobster for dinner. Ugh.

And it really pisses me off that every morning when I get back from the gym (that I had to walk three whole flights of stairs to) my bed is made! And then when I come back at night someone has had the audacity to turn my sheets down for me and put a stupid animal made out of laundry on my bed!

And what's with the ice bucket? If I blink the dang thing is full again! The nerve!

And those horrid past guest parties. The waiters walk back and forth and keep plopping free liquor down in front of me. And then after they get me all liquored up they expect me to walk all the way home... like one whole flight of stairs to my freshly cleaned room??? Sucks!!!

And the sun! It's so bright in January... and so warm! Seriously???

:D;):cool:

*** Thanks for starting this thread hlb76... seriously needed around here. :) ***

TVchick16 I so know how you feel. I really really wish they where not so cruel.

The worst part for me is my family actually gets along so well on the days of our cruise. The kids are never bored like at home. I am not stressed cuz the housework is not getting done or dinner is not made. The hubby is around all day not working the long hours and coming home late and grumpy. We eat dinner together every night and get to talk about how great our day was.

Even every now and then the hubby and I get to sneak a few minutes alone (:cool:). And those darn star filled nights where we can just sit and watch the stars and let all of our cares drift away!

DAMN you Carnival for making me such a happy person while onboard!

You made my day!!!! I read the subject line, then plugged in my trusty "flame keyboard" and loaded my dedicated smart-A** enhancer.....

Then I read the thread!!!! :cool:

I could not agree more. Those who go on any cruise or vacation with a positive attitude, expecting to have a good time will, 99.9% of the time.

Those who go looking for things to complain about, and things that will ruin their vacation will always somehow manage to find them.

I always feel kind of sad for those people.

Yes, I am a Carnival Cheerleader and I approve this message. :p

Archived