Superbowl on board

Yes, they will show the Patriots beating the Atlanta Falcons in all the bars with some tailgate food available in one of the bigger lounges.

Patriots vs Falcons; did I miss something. Did the Patriots beat the Jets and the Ravens or Steelers. Not:p. Falcons may go to the super bowl but they won't be playing the Patriots; if they go they will be playing the RAVENS!!!! Go Joe; Go Joe; Go Ray, Go Ray;) As you can see I am a BIG Raven Fan:)

Our first cruise was during the superbowl. They showed it in the theater on a big screen.... and they had a buffet set up right in the theater with chicken wings, hot dogs, chips... typical superbowl food! My husband actually skipped dinner in the dinning room that night (our first cruise, first night)... to watch the game!!

Have been on a couple of SuperBowl cruises...........food,drink specials and tv screens in several venues,inc the MDR(but with the sound off)........of course,every ship will do it a bit different,but its a lot of fun........and this coming from someone who really doesnt care for football;)

Patriots vs Falcons; did I miss something. Did the Patriots beat the Jets and the Ravens or Steelers. Not:p. Falcons may go to the super bowl but they won't be playing the Patriots; if they go they will be playing the RAVENS!!!! Go Joe; Go Joe; Go Ray, Go Ray;) As you can see I am a BIG Raven Fan:)

Unfortunately, being a BIG Ravens fan and being psychic are not the same thing. Ravens would have to get past Pittsburgh AND the Patriots to get to Dallas, neither one an easy task. I suggest that their best bet is to purchase tickets.:D GO PATS We'll be onboard the Jewel of the Seas for the game and hoping our team is one of the participants.

Unfortunately, being a BIG Ravens fan and being psychic are not the same thing. Ravens would have to get past Pittsburgh AND the Patriots to get to Dallas, neither one an easy task. I suggest that their best bet is to purchase tickets.:D GO PATS We'll be onboard the Jewel of the Seas for the game and hoping our team is one of the participants.

Did you talk to my DD; she said the same thing about the Ravens purchasing tickets to the Super Bowl.:eek: She is a die hard Steeler fan:(. It is our time to shine and I believe we are going to the Super Bowl. Go Ravens!!!!

It's a lot of fun to be onboard for the Superbowl! In 2010, we were on the Freedom of the Seas, and in Studio B (ice rink), they decorated with colored balloons for each team. Once in the Studio, they had it sectioned off so you could sit in the stadium seats with other cruisers who were also cheering for the team you supported.

A few lucky cruisers got to sit on big comfy chairs in the middle of the Studio - not sure what that was about!

Yes, they will show the Patriots beating the Atlanta Falcons in all the bars with some tailgate food available in one of the bigger lounges.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid you are correct with your prediction. Not a Pat's or Falcons fan, but I do believe those will be the two teams in the SB.

And we have done a SB cruise - what a blast! Just got off the Navigator yesterday and they had all of the College Bowl and NFL Wildcard games last week - lots of fun.

Unfortunately you are mistaken, the Ravens will be beating the NYJ in two weeks. The Pats will be 1 and done this year. :p

We will be on the Oasis this week when the Patriots play the Jets. Will they show that somewhere too??
The chances are REALLY good, but there are no guarantees. Well ..... I guess seeing one game is guaranteed, but that's the SuperBowl!! :D

I don't care about the Super Bowl this year one bit!! The REAL Super Bowl was played in 2010!! WHO DAT, BABY!!!!

I didnt know they were having a Super Bowl this year either!!! Its a NO GEAUX for the Saints! :(:D

I don't care about the Super Bowl this year one bit!! The REAL Super Bowl was played in 2010!! WHO DAT, BABY!!!!

Sorry to say but when or if you have 5 superbowl victories like my 49ERS it still doesnt matter what you did last year

BTW the AINTS got beat by the worst division champion in the history of the NFL in the first round now who dat????

..... like my 49ERS......

BTW the AINTS got beat by the worst division champion in the history of the NFL in the first round now who dat????

Funny that "worst division champ in the history of the NFL" was still a few games better than the NINERS!! :D

Funny that "worst division champ in the history of the NFL" was still a few games better than the NINERS!! :D

tell me about it I cant believe how bad we sucked on the road this year actually we just sucked in general:eek:

BTW it was only one game if we had beat them on opening day we would have won the division and lost to the saints last week

I have been on board for Super Bowl a few times. If you are someone who enjoys the commercials...don't hold your breath. Typically, the ship picks up an international feed, and will not show the American commercials. Enjoy the game!

We will be onboard the enchantment during the Superbowl - it is the last evening of our cruise. I was disappointed when I found out because of the timing (I like to do a nice leisurely dinner on the last evening, sometimes in the specialty restaurant - kind of soak up every last bit of vacation). But now that my team isn't in the running (my beloved Eagles, <sigh>) I'll probably just stick to my usual last evening routine. I'm too bitter to watch. :o

Us too. We will be onboard the Radiance on Superbowl Sunday. I am also too bitter to watch - my colts lost to the evil Jets last Saturday. However, my husband and his entire family will be on the boat to watch the Steelers beat the Falcons. :)

Glad to hear it will be fun one way or the other. This will beat any superbowl party I have ever been to!

Has anyone been on Majesty for Superbowl? Like the OP, we just booked Majesty for Superbowl weekend and would like to know what they will do for purposes of the Superbowl game and the best place to watch.

Have been on Majesty many times, but first time with the Superbowl.

Archived