Superbowl on board

Ravens and Falcons are toast. Who knows what will happen this Sunday?

Our Ravens are done for this year.

We will be at the "End of the World"(Ushiara) on Mariner for Super Bowl Sunday. Will most likely be watching the glaciers and penguins instead of NFL.

Enjoy the Super Bowl!

Rick and Deirdra

Who are these Falcons that everyone speaks of????????????????????????

Oh wait, they're the team whose fans all left the game in the 3rd quarter last night...:p

Wasn't that amazing!!! reminds me of the year when there were more Packer fans at the old Tampa stadium than there were Buc fans!! Game was SOOOOOOO much fun to watch!!!!! GO PACK!

Wasn't that amazing!!! reminds me of the year when there were more Packer fans at the old Tampa stadium than there were Buc fans!! Game was SOOOOOOO much fun to watch!!!!! GO PACK!

What's even more amazing was the fact that I was actually at that game! It was 1997 and about the middle of the third quarter the only ones left in the big sombrero were Packer fans. I was just reminiscing about that game last night with my buddy who went to the game with me. The night before the game there was a HUGE Packer rally in Ybor City...nothing but green and gold as far as the eye could see. The best weekend of my life...

Sounds like a crazy question, but I've been to huge SB parties and find it very hard to hear the broadcast -- especially the fantastic commercials which are what the SB is all about - right? I would rather host a part for my 14 girlfriends in my suite and enjoy the time with them and maybe be able to hear some of the broadcast. Then afterwards - get out on the ship and celebrate - Yahooooooooooooo!

Sounds like a crazy question, but I've been to huge SB parties and find it very hard to hear the broadcast -- especially the fantastic commercials which are what the SB is all about - right? I would rather host a part for my 14 girlfriends in my suite and enjoy the time with them and maybe be able to hear some of the broadcast. Then afterwards - get out on the ship and celebrate - Yahooooooooooooo!

Don't plan on seeing the commercials. Reports from previous Super Bowls indicate that the feed that the ship receives omits the commercial message. I agree that sometimes the commercials are the best part of the game but watching the Pats play the NFC rep will be sufficient for me.

You guys would make lousy bookies!!!

Bye, bye Ravens

Some one gave the Falcons the bird

Seems like it will probably be a very, very, very cold NFC Championship game!

You whomever wins that one, may need to steel themselves against a very good team from the AFC.

Oh wait, they're the team whose fans all left the game in the 3rd quarter last night...:p

That game was SOOOOOO much fun to watch. Now it is beginning to look like a Bears/Packers NFC Championship game. That's what football is ALL about! GOOOOOO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it!! Thanks for beating the Dirty Birds in their own backyard!! They don't know what to do with a Number 1 seed, and a 13 - 3 record. Last year, I seem to remember another Number 1 seed with a 13 - 3 record....Hmmmm, how far did they go!!

WHO DAT, BABY!!!!

i loved it!! Thanks for beating the dirty birds in their own backyard!! They don't know what to do with a number 1 seed, and a 13 - 3 record. Last year, i seem to remember another number 1 seed with a 13 - 3 record....hmmmm, how far did they go!!

who dat, baby!!!!

amen

Us too. We will be onboard the Radiance on Superbowl Sunday. I am also too bitter to watch - my colts lost to the evil Jets last Saturday. However, my husband and his entire family will be on the boat to watch the Steelers beat the Falcons. :)

Glad to hear it will be fun one way or the other. This will beat any superbowl party I have ever been to!

Radiance cruisers can join me at the sports bar for Jello shots! :D

Archived