A use for the NCL "fish bowl" glasses

ShedQueen77

I brought one home from my recent Dawn cruise and had no idea what to do with it as I knew I'd never drink from it again.

Tonight, I bought some of those Renuzit Crystal Elements and added them to the bowl. It now sits on my TV stand as an air freshener. I actually found a good use for it! :D

I thought I'd share in case anyone else was wondering what to do with all of those fish bowls.

I have sea blue marbles in mine with a small flameless candle in the middle. I have it placed next to my 5 Welcome Aboard NCL Cruise Pictures. I also have the cruise ship replicas and a bottle of pink sand from Bermuda. This is my Cruise Experience Portion of my living room. This is how I get to through to the next cruise! :)

Mine is from my Dawn Bermuda cruise. It is filled about a 1/4 of the way with pink Bermuda sand and I put a little tealite candle in there and use it as a candle holder!:)

Mine are from our Majesty Bermuda cruise. One has sea glass from both of the glass beaches and the other has some tiny shells. Shells are very hard to find in Bermuda.

Mine are from our Majesty Bermuda cruise. One has sea glass from both of the glass beaches and the other has some tiny shells. Shells are very hard to find in Bermuda.

Iheartbda, just a little side note. The sand was in a styrfoam cup that I had rolled up in my DH's hat and tucked it in the little stowaway area of the moped.....it survived the crash!;)

Iheartbda, just a little side note. The sand was in a styrfoam cup that I had rolled up in my DH's hat and tucked it in the little stowaway area of the moped.....it survived the crash!;)

Glad something survived the crash unscathed.:);)

Which drinks are served in the "Fish Bowl Glasses"?

After reading all of the great suggestions here, I realize, I NEED these!! LOL

Anyone have a picture?

I don't remember them, just the day-glow colored plastic pina colada/hurricane glasses, I collect all cruise, and then can't fit into my suitcase. LOL :eek:

Which drinks are served in the "Fish Bowl Glasses"?

After reading all of the great suggestions here, I realize, I NEED these!! LOL

Anyone have a picture?

I don't remember them, just the day-glow colored plastic pina colada/hurricane glasses, I collect all cruise, and then can't fit into my suitcase. LOL :eek:

It's called a Rebellious Fish.

50333_144350868943648_3262_n.jpg

Archived