exercise rm Free?

liv4dalord

• 7 months later...

Equipment like the stationary bikes, elliptical machines (Nordic Tracs or whatever) and the weights are going to be included in the fare on pretty much every cruise line, right?

Even Carnival?

I am cheap and I was thinking about a Repositioning cruise. Would a cruise ship ever close down a workout area/weight room because it's a repositioning cruise and there aren't enough people on board or because it's a good time to do maintenance?

Equipment like the stationary bikes, elliptical machines (Nordic Tracs or whatever) and the weights are going to be included in the fare on pretty much every cruise line, right?

Even Carnival?

I am cheap and I was thinking about a Repositioning cruise. Would a cruise ship ever close down a workout area/weight room because it's a repositioning cruise and there aren't enough people on board or because it's a good time to do maintenance?

We have done several repositioning cruises -- and the gym was never closed. In fact many days my DH would comment about how crowded it was -- and he would be there by 6 AM when they opened (on HAL).

You are not cheap. Please don't use that term - you offend those of us who have upcoming repo cruises booked! :p (j/k) Repo cruises are often as popular as other cruises. The gym won't be closed and you will have access to all amenities and services as a regular cruise, not to worry. Any maintenance may be performed on "turnaround day", which is a good time for crew to get their work done, however some maintenance like for pools and hot tubs is ongoing at any given time.

Archived