New Cruise Travel Magazine

Lynda90

Just got my April copy of Cruise Travel Magazine. It has 4 pages on the Inside Passage on the Sapphire Princess from Seattle. Timing couldn't be better as I'll be on that cruise in May. It's a great article for all of you who subscribe to this magazine.

I have noticed each month when someone posts that they have received their Cruise Travel magazine, I don't receive mine for 5-7 days past their date. I guess Oregon and New Jersey have better postal service.

What gives? California likes to be on the cutting edge too!:(

Got mine today, too!!! Inside Passage is our next cruise in June !! So, I can't wait to read the article. It says the next issue will feature the Caribbean Princess which we're on in Nov!! Its like they're writing it just for me! :D

Deb

Got mine yesterday, too! Thanks Lynda for mentioning the article. I have a bad habit of starting a magazie, then putting it down, and forgetting to finish it! :o I no longer will subscribe to so many! I do like the Cruise Travel the best, though, understandably! :D

BooHoo...haven't gotten mine yet either....hoping for Monday now!

I am definately looking forward to that article, Lynda...and also and observations you make after your cruise. We are looking at doing Princess out of Seattle in July of '06.

Archived