How Many Cruises Have You Been On?

will773

My 26th cruise is coming up in August on the Oasis. Seven have been with Carnival, and the 19th one will be on the Oasis. I look forward to each cruise just as if it were the 1st. My son, his wife, and their son leave on Monday for Disney World for a 4-night stay. They've spent about $750 per person for this trip. They forgot to include the luggage transfer and meal package. When they add that, if they can, it will be much more. It would've been more cost effective to cruise. They feel the same now after looking back on it thus far.

13 so far:

1 horrible Big Red Boat as a teen (ugh, thank goodness I gave cruising another try after that!)

10 Royal Caribbean

2 Celebrity

I have 2 Royal Caribbean cruises coming up this year, and 1 Celebrity cruise lined up for next year! Love it! :D

90 for 712 days i have 7 cruises booked for 112 more days

Elite princess

and milestone on carnival

Holy smoke......just did the math on those upcoming cruises....each cruise averages 16 nights.......wow! 14 nights is the longest I've gone so far.I'd love to go for a longer time.One thing stopping me though---->cashola :cool:

Eight cruises so far; all on RCCL. I have two scheduled for this year and two future cruises I will definetly be taking. So far all 8 and the next 2 are on RCCL. One of the future cruises will probably be on Celebrity, unless RCCL relents and adds Panama back to its itenerary.

I was just curious as I read some of your signature and am amazed that one person could have gone on so many cruises. I'll start off.

I've been on 3 cruises! (lame, compared to some of you! :p)

14 plus another booked this year and looking at 1 for next year.

By the time I was 16 I'd only been on one - just made up for it in the last 6 years.

Holy smoke......just did the math on those upcoming cruises....each cruise averages 16 nights.......wow! 14 nights is the longest I've gone so far.I'd love to go for a longer time.One thing stopping me though---->cashola :cool:

May im taking a 7 night repo on NCL Pearl

July im taking a 14 day b2b with a 21 day on Prinsendam then a 5 day hiatus then a 14 day on Grand Princess

Oct im taking a 14 day b2b then a 20 day TA on Prinsendam then a 6 day on Carnival freedom then 2 day hiatus then a 4 day Mon OTS

Feb a 12 day Enc OTS

May im taking a 7 night repo on NCL Pearl

July im taking a 14 day b2b with a 21 day on Prinsendam then a 5 day hiatus then a 14 day on Grand Princess

Oct im taking a 14 day b2b then a 20 day TA on Prinsendam then a 6 day on Carnival freedom then 2 day hiatus then a 4 day Mon OTS

Feb a 12 day Enc OTS

Want to adopt me? ;)

It would be interesting to compare how many people paid for their cruises vs. getting them for free (seminar or travel agent....or Bingo winner-wink). And how many have to fly to the port vs. live near the port. It would be an interesting diagram. I imagine it'd be hard to collect that type of data.

Karen

It would be interesting to compare how many people paid for their cruises vs. getting them for free (seminar or travel agent....or Bingo winner-wink). And how many have to fly to the port vs. live near the port. It would be an interesting diagram. I imagine it'd be hard to collect that type of data.

Karen

Well, here is a start.

Out of the 14 cruises:

4 were family vacations, 2 of which we drove to (NYC and Baltimore).

1 was a present from my husband (flew to FL)

All others I had to fly (FL, CA, HI, AK, ON, UK) and were out of my pocket.

Well, here is a start.

Out of the 14 cruises:

If it was a gift from your husband, then didn't you technically pay for it as well? ;)

Well, here is a start.

Out of the 14 cruises:

Same here all of mine were flying and paying (and paying for others.....that should count! lol)

Karen

• 2 weeks later...

51 so far; 52 will be Oasis in May 14

53/54 will be b2b on Oasis Sept10/Sept17

55 will be Freedom on Dec 11

56 will be Allure on Jan 2012

and we are looking for:

57 maybe Brilliance Sept 2012 (Russia/Scandinavia)

58, but after it will be 59 because it will be 13 days TA on Brilliance Sept 2012 from Copenhagen to NJ; yes the Brilliance is coming back to the States: I'm in heaven!!!!!!!!

There was a couple on Explorer of the Seas last week that won the bottle of booze for the most cruises. I believe they had 200. :eek: and they were all Royal Caribbean cruises too.

Asked Carlos in the Concierge Lounge only 30 Diamond Plus Members on Explorer of the Seas Cruise last week. So we are getting closer to that bottle of booze.

Jimbo:)

We've been on 7, and have one booked.

1- Grand Princess

2- Carnival Miracle

3- Caribbean Princess

4- Caribbean Princess (got married onboard!)

5- Carnival Triumph

6- Explorer of the Seas

7- Norwegian Jewel

Upcoming

8- Oasis of the Seas

My first cruise was when I was 34 years old. I am now 40 and have been on 7 cruises. Wish it were more! Maybe when the nest is empty this single mama can afford more cruises :D.

Number 8 is booked for May 2012 but I'm really hoping to sneak one in between now and then!

I have taken my two sons on 4 of the 7. I also paid for and took my Dad, who was 80 at the time, on his first and only cruise...he passed away November 2009 and I am soooo grateful to have shared that experience with him and my sons. Priceless.

And in response to some previous posts: I paid for all of them myself. I flew to 6 of the 7.

Gina

Archived