How Many Cruises Have You Been On?

will773

I have three stages in my life now. I am on a cruise, I just got back from a cruise, I am getting ready to go on a cruise.....

Love that!

....Travel while you are young.

Amen to that! That's why we took our first cruise while in our early 20's.

Number of cruises: 42

CARNIVAL 20

RCCL 13

PRINCESS 4

NCL 1

CUNARD 1

OTHER 2

# 42 coming up in May – 1st time on Crystal.

To be fair, about half of them were 3 nighters to Ensenada.

See my signature

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on 31 cruises. 24 with RCCL which make me diamond plus on my b2b cruises on the Allure in October. I did 5 on Princess and 1 on Celebrity and one on Holland American.

I am counting down the days to our next cruise!

I started cruising in 1981, when there were not electrical outlets in the room and you had to go to a common room to blow dry your hair. I looked at an old invoice of that trip and I paid as much for an inside cabin then as I do for a balcony cabin now. Cruising is the only way to travel for my family.

Only 3 so far with a 4th booked and hopefully many more after that if my wallet can stand it :eek:

Although Im new to it all still I love cruising! All my extra money goes into a cruise account now and I do without other special things in order to cruise. Its really the only vacation I care to take anymore

I am very impressed with those that have 10, 20 and even 50+ cruises! :eek: WOW!

We have been on 5, and number 6 is booked for February next year - a half circumnavigation of Australia. I made my husband go on a cruise in 2006, as I was curious to see if we would like it. I knew nothing of CruiseCritic or the differences in cruise lines, I just picked a ship for the timing and itinerary. I was lucky enough to choose Celebrity Galaxy and we both fell in love with cruising! I think our first one on Celebrity Galaxy holds the most special place in our hearts, but the one we just did, Celebrity Xpedition in the Galapagos islands, has been the most amazing so far!

I don't know what criteria the OP is using to consider a "cruise", But I've always considered 2 nights or more a "cruise". I have been on several "day cruises" (gambling ship/Sea Escape kinda thing) but 2 nighters ya get a cabin, so personally, I use that criteria.

soooooo......since 1987 I have been on over 100 cruises. (maybe in ? 110 range)....I stopped counting at 100. Living in Florida makes it slightly easier to jump on a ship :)

25 for us so far. Just got off the Allure of the Seas a couple weeks ago.

15 on RCI, 6 on Princess, & 4 on Carnival.

We went on our 1st cruise in 1997 after my husband retired. He was 53 then, & we have been cruising ever since. We're trying to catch up with everyone that started cruising when they were much younger!

Gail

Also ask in what time line??? 40 plus in 12 years, this from a body that got seasick on a cross river ferry.Iam only held back by the Beloved who is currently poorly so we cannot get away soon, but we will make up for it when we do.

Ancillary question favourite destination?

Mine Svalbard Norway in the Arctic Circle- Antarctica sailing through the icebergs watching penguins shoot out of the water onto the ice shelves.One place to go ? Gallapogos Islands , been most other places.

If you think that no one cares, I am surprised that you list all your cruises in your signature. At one time you must have thought that someone did care, or at least was interested.

You beat me to it. He obviously cared enough to list his.

hi have been on 15. 14 with rccl 1 princess

Sun Viking September 1989

Majesty of the seas September 1997

Regal princess December 1998

Vision of the seas October 2001

Legend of the seas December 2002

Brilliance of the seas November 2004

Voyager of the seas October 2005

Legend of the seas October 2006

Voyager of the seas April 2007

Explorer of the seas December 2007

Radiance of the seas September 2008