NO QM2 voyages in Sept 2012?

QM2 fan

Hi all,I just went on to Cunard website to see wha'ts available in Sept 2012, as it's a big anniversary for us-it shows NO voyages..is that correct, or have they not finalised the programme yet??

Edit to say just found the list of voyages elsewhere on here, but any ideas why they are not showing on Cunard.co.uk?

Edit furthur to say I've found them now-that'll teach me to look on the home page first !!!

Hi all,I just went on to Cunard website to see wha'ts available in Sept 2012, as it's a big anniversary for us-it shows NO voyages..is that correct, or have they not finalised the programme yet??

Edit to say just found the list of voyages elsewhere on here, but any ideas why they are not showing on Cunard.co.uk?

Edit furthur to say I've found them now-that'll teach me to look on the home page first !!!

Great post :eek::eek::eek:

Glad you enjoyed- I aim to please!

Seriously, I went direct to the search voyages on the home page, without actually reading the home page!!! Whoops....

Did you find a voyage that interested you?

Roy

On the QV, last week, fututure sails staff said that they did not know sailings or prices for any time after April 2012, which I found odd, but since I only operate on common sense who am I to know the workings of Cunard.?

No signs of any brochures, beyond April 2012, told "expected out in a few months time"

On the QV, last week, fututure sails staff said that they did not know sailings or prices for any time after April 2012, which I found odd, but since I only operate on common sense who am I to know the workings of Cunard.?

No signs of any brochures, beyond April 2012, told "expected out in a few months time"

The voyages post April 2012 go on sale on 4.4.2011, your TA should have details by now as you may pre register if you wish

The details for April 2012 - March 2013 have been available in the UK now for a couple of weeks, although not yet any brochures. All the TAs are taking pre-registrations for when booking open in April.

So how was QV? As you hoped?

WD

The details for April 2012 - March 2013 have been available in the UK now for a couple of weeks, although not yet any brochures. All the TAs are taking pre-registrations for when booking open in April.

I've got one of those thin brochures sent to me by Cunard last week. The fares in it are just from the very lowest to the very highest.

I have looked up Agents in the UK for Voyage info and prices in pounds for 2012 but can't find any US agents online with prices in USD other than 2012 World Cruises. I guess I will just have to wait till April 4.:(

Lynn, you had better luck than I did. When I asked the sales staff onboard the QV about 2012 sailings they replied that they could view the schedule in an online PDF but they were unable to print it in a size where the font was legible. They said their IT staff was looking into it.

I was feeling charitable so I didn't point out that one can normally cut-and-paste from a PDF into a Word document and then adjust the fonts if necessary.

Archived