Show Your Bathing Suits-All Sizes

brooklynfc

I just ordered this one yesterday from JCPenney. I like their free shipping to your local store. I discovered the awesomeness of giftcards.com this weekend, and bought a $40 gift card code for $34 to put toward the bathing suit.

Looking forward to wearing this suit. I normally wear different shades of blue so this one should be fun to wear.

0900631b81d56551T.jpg

Bathing suit link is here.

I love the retro look!

Just bought these two tops from Lane Bryant for 40%, the sale goes through Sunday.

pr_125001_ED.jpg

pr_123903_ED.jpg

I'm excited to see if the built in bras do the trick. I have the hardest time finding bathing suits (tankinis or full suits alike) that will fit my hips with out having my :eek: swimming in material up top.

I have a brown and black skirt bottom to wear, the black is actually too big now, but I'm gonna wait until the end of the season to buy more bottoms as I hope to lose more weight.

I really like these.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies! I'm back from my cruise. I have to admit- that red bathing suit was so great, I've never felt prettier in a suit. I took that strap off and went strapless, it stayed in place the entire time with no problems. Here's my favorite photo, in Cozumel:

IMG_0861.jpg

You look gorgeous!! Which beach club did you go to? I've been looking for one that has great walk-in access like the one in your picture.

Thank you Jen! We went to Mr. Sancho's, totally worth it. We did the all-inclusive package and had a fabulous time. The beach and facilities were clean and the food and drinks very good. That will be our go-to spot in Cozumel from now on if we want a beach day.

Hi Ladies! I'm back from my cruise. I have to admit- that red bathing suit was so great, I've never felt prettier in a suit. I took that strap off and went strapless, it stayed in place the entire time with no problems. Here's my favorite photo, in Cozumel:

IMG_0861.jpg

Great picture! Beautiful suit! I am now wanting a red one!

pr_125001_ED.jpg

It makes my small boobs look huge. BANG BANG!! LOL

Just got it in this weekend. My boobs do look great, but it fits a bit tight around the middle, but hopefully the 25lbs I plan to lose will help with that. But if it doesn't, IDC..........ppl will just have to deal.

IMG_0861.jpg

You look great and that red suit really pops against the beautiful blue background! :D

IMG_0861.jpg

Beautiful!!

Brooklyn, I followed your thread back in 2010, when we were planning our cruise to New England. I loved watching you put all of your outfits together. We have another cruise planned for next Feb, so I will be watching for your posts! Thanks so much!

Just got it in this weekend. My boobs do look great, but it fits a bit tight around the middle, but hopefully the 25lbs I plan to lose will help with that. But if it doesn't, IDC..........ppl will just have to deal.

me too but it is stretchy so no biggy. Its kind of hard to get over me though. Hope I dont have to try to get it on while I am sweaty. I may need to call for back-up, LOL.

I also got this one:pr_124906_I9_613302?$thumbnail$&wid=185&hei=241 put it doesnt make the girls look as perky.

me too but it is stretchy so no biggy. Its kind of hard to get over me though. Hope I dont have to try to get it on while I am sweaty. I may need to call for back-up, LOL.

I also got this one:pr_124906_I9_613302?$thumbnail$&wid=185&hei=241 put it doesnt make the girls look as perky.

I tried my on again last night, I think the bad lighting in the dressing room made it look worse than it really was, I mean, my one piece swim suits fit the same, don't know why I thought the tankini should fit different. I just hope it doesn't do the dreaded, "roll up" when I buy the bottoms to go with it.

That second one, is a balconette bra, it fits different than the plunge, that's why. I bought both styles and I agree the plunge works better.

I have a cute red underwire bikini that fits well I am bringing and a tankini I am bringing. I am currently searching for a once piece (to replace my older one piece that I have had for years) for water activites such as scuba diving, water skiing, water slides, etc. I don't want to wear the bikini or tanki for more intense activities but still want something cute. I have ordered several Tommy Bahama's and have returned them all so far because they are not fitting me very well. It's hard to be skinny and larger chested and fine a one piece that fits.

I just got the blue blue check seafolly sophia boyleg suit and it is cute, but a bit big so I am returning it and I don't care for the pattern on me. So I have ordered the seafolly polkadot boyleg in the salsa color. And I have ordered the Marilyn boyleg. The Marilyn seems to be out of stock everywhere so they only had a size 8 but it did not specify if that was US or AU size which is why I ordered two. The seafolly polka dot I went down a size from the checked size because it seemed a bit big. The Marilyn if it is AU size would be two sizes smaller so we will see how that fits. I don't want my butt cheeks hanging out. LOL. I wear a dress size 6 so hopefully all will fit fine so I don't have to order again. I have returned two Tommy Bahama orders for about 5 suits total that I was not happy with. They are great quality just not fitting like I would like.

redback.jpg.0bdaba6d46984cf61f82536fe0596488.jpg

Super Cute!

Here you go...

2qlwfgk.jpg

I really like the boyleg style. I notice you have to be careful because some are "pin-up" girl style with half the cheeks showing. My biggest challenge is finding a modest suit in the chest. Because I am a D, with no underwire support, the weight pulls the suit down and I feel too much shows. So I am trying to find one that shows less clevage because the weight always causes more to show than the model photos. 4 kids, gravity, doesn't make a model look. LOL.

Archived