Share a bargain/deal

Don't give up - I reckon that there will be offers coming up - esp at they get closer to the date....or maybe there is something better out there for you :p

Hi, I won't give up - thanks for that advise!!! I'm got my eyes wide open and keep checking this site and the special site to see if it comes up again. Might even give them a call tomorrow and see if they have a waiting list. You are right, closer to the date, they might release some more. Something will turn up and it will all work out!!

Hi, I won't give up - thanks for that advise!!! I'm got my eyes wide open and keep checking this site and the special site to see if it comes up again. Might even give them a call tomorrow and see if they have a waiting list. You are right, closer to the date, they might release some more. Something will turn up and it will all work out!!

I love your attitude. Positive thinking will win the day.

just imagine yourdself out there enjoying the cruise and before you know it .. you will be :)

Has anyone seen or heard of any good airline deals to the USA or UK?

I think those routes fares have increased considerably over the past year.

Jilly:)

Yep, heaps of people flying to the US does that! That said, a TA advertised a $1200 fare to LA in today's paper, but don't say which airline. I suspect it's probably for short term flights though e.g. up to October or November which is the low travel season.

Haven't seen anything as yet Jilly. Maybe later on, although they have the option with that one of splitting it into 2 shorter cruises with Honolulu as the turnaround port. They could do some nice Fly,Cruise and Stay deals with that option.

Heres something interesting...

With "My Princess" you can Save cruises that you may be interested in and once saved, when you go back there is an option to Update the price. With being "down" for a while , I have not visited recently, so just went in for a look and updated the prices. In each case, every price changed....

upwards:eek: some by quite a lot, but in each case at least $200.

Haven't seen anything as yet Jilly. Maybe later on, although they have the option with that one of splitting it into 2 shorter cruises with Honolulu as the turnaround port. They could do some nice Fly,Cruise and Stay deals with that option.

With "My Princess" you can Save cruises that you may be interested in and once saved, when you go back there is an option to Update the price. With being "down" for a while , I have not visited recently, so just went in for a look and updated the prices. In each case, every price changed....

Just want to ask how are you doing David x

I had noticed this to. It happened on Friday.

hi there all.. we just came back from our first cruise as a young family on the Princess Dawn out of Brisbane for 7 days.. Now looking into our second one. We would love to try out the Rhapsody of the Seas cruise for 12 nights pacific cruise.

Is tipping compulsory on this ship?

Is kids club included in the price?

Is there a laundry available on board?

Is it Australian dollars on board?

Also, we left our 13 yo at home last cruise, due to the 2 room thing and pricing. Does anyone know if any ships going to Fiji etc, have connecting rooms or deals for larger families.. thanks in advance.

hi there all.. we just came back from our first cruise as a young family on the Princess Dawn out of Brisbane for 7 days.. Now looking into our second one. We would love to try out the Rhapsody of the Seas cruise for 12 nights pacific cruise.

Is tipping compulsory on this ship?

Is there a laundry available on board?

Is it Australian dollars on board?

Also, we left our 13 yo at home last cruise, due to the 2 room thing and pricing. Does anyone know if any ships going to Fiji etc, have connecting rooms or deals for larger families.. thanks in advance.

1. I have been on this ship but we had traditional dining and I still opted to keep the auto tips on. I believe if you book anytime dining it is compulsory :confused:

2. Yes

3. No laundry or ironing facilities

4. Ship is in USD on board

I believe they do have connecting cabins

Just to add on every ship that has a children's program it is inclusive, i.e. there is no extra charge for it. (Some people choose to tip, but that's entirely voluntary and not part of a charge anywhere.)

Our price since booking has dropped by $340 pp. There is a one way option in place on that cruise now.

Our price since booking has dropped by $340 pp. There is a one way option in place on that cruise now.

hi Anna, i got a price last week for your cruise for a JJ for $10,000 + $300 obc for us both but we are not sure what to do

1999 -- 20-Nt Hawaii Cruise Pkg inc Samoa & Fiji, $900 Off

We are offering a fly/cruise/stay package visiting Vanuatu, Samoa, Fiji and Hawaii . This exclusive 20-night experience is only at $1999 per person , inside twin share.

The package includes:

• 18 nights onboard Royal Caribbean’s Rhapsody of the Seas from Sydney, visiting New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji and Samoa before docking in Hawaii

• 2-night post cruise stay at the 3-star Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel in Waikiki

• One-way flight from Honolulu to Sydney with Jetstar including taxes and baggage

The ship departs Sydney onboard the Rhapsody of the Seas, making its way to French-flavoured Noumea and the white-sand beaches of the Isle of Pines. Next is colourful Vila in Vanuatu with a stop in Fiji before crossing the international dateline. Two days in Samoa are followed by a few days at sea before disembarking in the Hawaiian Island of Oahu.

1999 -- 20-Nt Hawaii Cruise Pkg inc Samoa & Fiji, $900 Off

We are offering a fly/cruise/stay package visiting Vanuatu, Samoa, Fiji and Hawaii . This exclusive 20-night experience is only at $1999 per person , inside twin share.

The package includes:

• 18 nights onboard Royal Caribbean’s Rhapsody of the Seas from Sydney, visiting New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji and Samoa before docking in Hawaii

• 2-night post cruise stay at the 3-star Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel in Waikiki

• One-way flight from Honolulu to Sydney with Jetstar including taxes and baggage

The ship departs Sydney onboard the Rhapsody of the Seas, making its way to French-flavoured Noumea and the white-sand beaches of the Isle of Pines. Next is colourful Vila in Vanuatu with a stop in Fiji before crossing the international dateline. Two days in Samoa are followed by a few days at sea before disembarking in the Hawaiian Island of Oahu.

What date is this cruise?? Have had trouble finding?? This sounds soooooo good... Fiona:)

SOLO SPECIAL!

Radiance of the Seas

27 Sept 11 - 17 nights

Honolulu/Sydney via Tahiti

Inside GTD $1438

Oceanview GTD $1802

Balcony GTD $2048

Last minute but an awesome solo special!

Gees Deb. Thats an awesome price for a single person who can go at short notice.

There is something on the site....Oceanview for $1299 for the 17th Oct sailing :)