Share a bargain/deal

Hi.

Heard it on Talkback ZB, It was the weekly deal from Air NZ Holidays.

They were quoting NZ $ 3,500.00 for an inside 21 day cruise with air included. Upgrades available at extra cost.

I guess that would be flying Air NZ.:D:D

Do they fly direct to San Francisco or do you still have to transit through LA?

Hi.

Heard it on Talkback ZB, It was the weekly deal from Air NZ Holidays.

They were quoting NZ $ 3,500.00 for an inside 21 day cruise with air included. Upgrades available at extra cost.

I guess that would be flying Air NZ.:D:D

Do they fly direct to San Francisco or do you still have to transit through LA?

Air NZ flys in and out San Francisco, to and from Auckland. We are flying with Air NZ, end of May from San Francisco - Auckland - Sydney. Change aircraft in Auckland from Air NZ Boeing 747 to Boeing 767.

Qantas no longer flys in and out of San Francisco, only in and out of LA and Dallas.

Edited by NSWP

Kiwi cruisers.

Diamond Princess Bangkok to Sydney 26th November 2012, 18 nights for NZ$2299 interior.

Anyone going to join us?

Prices seem to be falling at present on this cruise. Our mini suite has gone down $275 each in the last week. On the other side of the scale, our flights and accommodation to Bangkok have all gone up! Thankfully, we booked our flights and accommodation earlier and thankfully we have had the reduction in the cruise passed on to us.:D

Kiwi cruisers.

Diamond Princess Bangkok to Sydney 26th November 2012, 18 nights for NZ$2299 interior.

Anyone going to join us?

Thats a steal Pete and Norma. Would LOVE to join you, but the pennies are a bit hard to find currently unfortunately. Besides trying to plan a extend family holiday on the Gold Coast in August and it is turning into a mission!!!

Still I keep buying the Lotto tickets in the vein hope :D

Thats a steal Pete and Norma. Would LOVE to join you, but the pennies are a bit hard to find currently unfortunately. Besides trying to plan a extend family holiday on the Gold Coast in August and it is turning into a mission!!!

Still I keep buying the Lotto tickets in the vein hope :D

Good luck with the lotto Maragaret, would love to enjoy your and Pete's company again.

Dawn Princess will depart Sydney next Friday 16th March on a 28 night circumnavigation of Australia. If you can pack now you'll save BIG! Inside cabins are available for just $2298pp for past Princess Cruises passengers only. That's only $82 per day, plus you'll receive $300 onboard credit per cabin!

Dawn Princess will depart Sydney next Friday 16th March on a 28 night circumnavigation of Australia. If you can pack now you'll save BIG! Inside cabins are available for just $2298pp for past Princess Cruises passengers only. That's only $82 per day, plus you'll receive $300 onboard credit per cabin!

I never thought I'd see the day when you could get a cabin for under $100 per day.:eek:

I never thought I'd see the day when you could get a cabin for under $100 per day.:eek:

Anna p&o have some good specials, i noticed for past passengers they have one for $80 per day with $200 obc

Had to happen, if the cruise industry wants to encourage Australians to cruise more often, in the current economic climate.

Otherwise, many middle Australians will save for the BIG cruise!

Edited by MMDown Under

:)Here's some hot off the press deals I just found.

VOYAGER OF THE SEAS 14 night Singapore to Perth 22 October 2012:

Inside $1286, Ocean view $1799, Balcony $2309, Suite $2989

RADIANCE OF THE SEAS 17 night Honolulu to Sydney 24 September 2012. Inside $1709 (didn't check on the other categories)

CELEBRITY MILLENIUM 19 night Honolulu to Sydney 2 November2012 . Inside $2299 (didn't check for other categories)

CELEBRITY SOLSTICE 12 night CHRISTMAS CRUISE 23 December 2012. Inside $1999.

Jill

Which is why Royal Caribbean and Celebrity are growing in popularity.

In addition, keep an eye out for last minute senior specials.

We recently did a 3nighter on Rhapsody of the Seas at $150 per night (down on deck 2).......our most expensive (nighlty rate) cruise to date.

:)Here's some hot off the press deals I just found.

VOYAGER OF THE SEAS 14 night Singapore to Perth 22 October 2012:

Inside $1286, Ocean view $1799, Balcony $2309, Suite $2989

RADIANCE OF THE SEAS 17 night Honolulu to Sydney 24 September 2012. Inside $1709 (didn't check on the other categories)

CELEBRITY MILLENIUM 19 night Honolulu to Sydney 2 November2012 . Inside $2299 (didn't check for other categories)

CELEBRITY SOLSTICE 12 night CHRISTMAS CRUISE 23 December 2012. Inside $1999.

Jill

They are good prices, Jill!

We recently did a 3nighter on Rhapsody of the Seas at $150 per night (down on deck 2).......our most expensive (nighlty rate) cruise to date.

Those little cruises always calculate more per day than longer cruises. You'd think it would be the other way around..:confused:

Jill:)

Those little cruises always calculate more per day than longer cruises. You'd think it would be the other way around..:confused:

Jill:)

Yeah I know. However, we just did 2 nights on Pacific Sun at $64.5 per night:)

Full page spread in todays Sunday paper on the Sun Princess World Cruise for this year.

Big savings on the full cruise and the half world cruise.

Still a lot of money though , and for that lengh of time away , it would need a lot of planning in advance.

Full page spread in todays Sunday paper on the Sun Princess World Cruise for this year.

Big savings on the full cruise and the half world cruise.

Still a lot of money though , and for that lengh of time away , it would need a lot of planning in advance.

Much as I would love to do a world or at least Southampton to Sydney I want a different ship from the Dawn or the Sun. Recently met cruisers on the Pacific Princess which starts from Fort Lauderdale...that ship appeals...come on lotto. By the way they got a two for one offer....so cancelled their original booking and took the offer.

Sue

Much as I would love to do a world or at least Southampton to Sydney I want a different ship from the Dawn or the Sun. Recently met cruisers on the Pacific Princess which starts from Fort Lauderdale...that ship appeals...come on lotto. By the way they got a two for one offer....so cancelled their original booking and took the offer.

Sue

That is interesting. As I've never heard of a two for one offer with Princess. Are those offers sent to existing clients?

I was recently briefly excited by a two for one offer with MSC from Venice to Copenhagen. However, the dates didn't quite fit, and many of the times in port were short.

That is interesting. As I've never heard of a two for one offer with Princess. Are those offers sent to existing clients?

I was recently briefly excited by a two for one offer with MSC from Venice to Copenhagen. However, the dates didn't quite fit, and many of the times in port were short.

Yes it was Princess but they already had a booking so they cancelled that paid the fee and made a new booking...its easier in the US than it is here. Still came out many thousands of dollars in front. They were US cruisers.

The offers didn't go to existing bookings but they saw it anyway. Same as I saw the $4000 drop on my Cherry Blossom cruise because they sent it to my son...boy was I unhappy.

Sue

We are off on the Northern Explorer 29th April and we booked because we had a two for one offer sent to us from Princess, so yes these deals do happen.