Share a bargain/deal

Rhapsody of the Seas.

With the cancellation of the dry dock in Australia, and the relocating up to Singapore for 4 weeks in dry dock, there are 2 new cruises, Sydney to Singapore, and Singapore back to Sydney.

If you check out the Royal Caribbean site they look very good value.:)

Here's a good deal I found this morning.

Rhapsody of the Seas 16 Feb 2012 Sydney to Singapore 15 nights for A$1185 including taxes and port charges.

Then returning 29 March 2012 Singapore to Sydney 15 nights for A$1269 including taxes and port charges.

That's only A$82.00 per person per day for the whole journey.

Jilly:)

Edited by Gold Coast Cruisers

Thanks for that info Jill. I have just made inquiries with a US agency to see if that amazing cabin we had the last time is available for either of these cruises.

A balcony with them is $1590 aprox, without taxes. Great deal. AND my knee should be all good by then!

Thanks for that info Jill. I have just made inquiries with a US agency to see if that amazing cabin we had the last time is available for either of these cruises.

A balcony with them is $1590 aprox, without taxes. Great deal. AND my knee should be all good by then!

Excellent deal Lizzy....way to go, you'll be brand new by then. My neighbour has her knee done week after next.

RCCL must have just added this cruise for some reason as I don't think it was on the initial itineraries for her season down here.

Just booked that great deal on Rhapsody. To Singapore $ 2063 US ea for D1 balcony. Corner/Aft, huge balcony. Balconies start at $1500. Bit over $100 per day. Waiting for confirmation. Thanks again Jillybean!

I just put a courtesy hold on a Rhapsody Honolulu to Sydney 21 Sept, ocean view GTD for A$1479 for a solo cabin! So cheap for 14 nights for ocean view. The one way airfare to Honolulu is about $1400 hahahahaha I'm not going, just saw this flash solo special and tested out whether I could book it :p This was on RCl's website.

Hmmm maybe I should go :confused:

I just put a courtesy hold on a Rhapsody Honolulu to Sydney 21 Sept, ocean view GTD for A$1479 for a solo cabin! So cheap for 14 nights for ocean view. The one way airfare to Honolulu is about $1400 hahahahaha I'm not going, just saw this flash solo special and tested out whether I could book it :p This was on RCl's website.

Hmmm maybe I should go :confused:

I thought the Rhapsody was going to NZ for Rugby Charters after Honolulu to Auckland cruise. Arriving Sydney in November.

20 day Carribbean cruise on the Emerald Princess

17th November 2012 - from $1898 Inside twin, $100 cheaper if you logon to Princess site.

It's a great itinerary. Put myself down on standby for the 49 day South American cruise too.

20 day Carribbean cruise on the Emerald Princess

17th November 2012 - from $1898 Inside twin, $100 cheaper if you logon to Princess site.

It's a great itinerary. Put myself down on standby for the 49 day South American cruise too.[/quote

Hope they find a cabin for you and you can join us on the South American cruise Aussielil. It's a long way off so I'm sure there'll be some cabins popping up along the way.

I was checking the Celebrity prices today and they have gone back to brochure price:eek:

Just goes to show , when you see a good price , you really have to move, as they don't seem to release many at the bargain prices and they go very quickly.

I was checking the Celebrity prices today and they have gone back to brochure price:eek:

Just goes to show , when you see a good price , you really have to move, as they don't seem to release many at the bargain prices and they go very quickly.

Maybe they've done that because it's fully booked now.

Maybe they've done that because it's fully booked now. Jilly:)

Quite possibly Jilly.

What they have released is either fully booked, or been taken up by TA's to advertise. It will be interesting to see what comes up when the final payment is due, and how many cabins come up then.;)

Quite possibly Jilly.

What they have released is either fully booked, or been taken up by TA's to advertise. It will be interesting to see what comes up when the final payment is due, and how many cabins come up then.;)

I'm watching out in case a deal comes up on any balconies that become available. ;) We have a forward Window Deck 8 at the moment.

I see that rcci have reduced the price on the 11 night cruise upnto cairns to 860. Great value

Been watching this one. We are booked on the 13th Nov, doing the same cruise yet the price is staying high but for the 6th Dec, price keeps dropping.

Oh well, we scored a good price on our booking and got a free private tour to GBR so we aren't complaining.

Hi all,

I just got a quote for a 4-nighter on the Pacific Dawn, Brisbane to Auckland. It is during school holidays (1-5 Oct) which suits me perfectly as a teacher. And the best part? Mini Suite $549 pp!!!! And the online agent has quoted return flights from Auckland to Melbourne at $170pp.

So all up?

• Flights Melbourne to Brisbane $155pp (I could probably find cheaper, but I prefer to fly domestically with QANTAS)
  • Mini Suite $549 pp
  • Flights Auckland to Melbourne $170pp

TOTAL $874

Now I am one of those who swore off P&O after a not-so-good experience on the Sun, but for this price, and did I mention it was a mini suite:D, I am willing to give them another go.;)

Hi all,

I just got a quote for a 4-nighter on the Pacific Dawn, Brisbane to Auckland. It is during school holidays (1-5 Oct) which suits me perfectly as a teacher. And the best part? Mini Suite $549 pp!!!! And the online agent has quoted return flights from Auckland to Melbourne at $170pp.

So all up?

• Flights Melbourne to Brisbane $155pp (I could probably find cheaper, but I prefer to fly domestically with QANTAS)
  • Mini Suite $549 pp
  • Flights Auckland to Melbourne $170pp

TOTAL $874

Now I am one of those who swore off P&O after a not-so-good experience on the Sun, but for this price, and did I mention it was a mini suite:D, I am willing to give them another go.;)

That sounded so good that I reached for the calender. Alas, it's not school hol time for me.

Those mini suites on the Pac Dawn are massive. It will be a wonderful little holiday. Enjoy :)

regards, Ann

That sounded so good that I reached for the calender. Alas, it's not school hol time for me.

Those mini suites on the Pac Dawn are massive. It will be a wonderful little holiday. Enjoy :)

regards, Ann

Just curious, Ann. Why is it not school holiday time for you? Are private schools different?

Annabelle - Guess it will be hard to go back from less than a Mini Suite in future - enjoy!

Edited by MMDown Under

Well I am now all booked and paid for, yay! I should not be left alone with the internet and a credit card :D.

btw, I was referring to Victorian school holidays, so sorry to get your hopes up, Ann. I am new to teaching, and I am used to booking holidays whenever it suited, rather than finding good deals in holiday time. They can be far and few between, so I was rapt to find this little gem.

I am off to add another countdown clock:D