Norwegian Sky: For Sale?

Agent999

Sky has been for sale since the end of her Pride of Aloha days. NCL has been leasing the ship from Star Cruises.

Don't forget about the poor Norwegian Dream! She has been vacant and for sale going on 3 years. Sad for such a young ship. Maybe Star Cruises will make a deal if you bundle both ships together!

So can anybody tell me what this means if I have a cruise booked in September on the Sky? I'm assuming we would be accomodated on a different ship or the sale wouldn't be until after current bookings have sailed???

It would probably be the same result as a charter- after a certain date all reservations are cancelled. There is no telling what types of credit they would offer in that scenario.

gasp :eek:

Can you imagine what the Epic will go for one day? ouch

Hi, there, I have to ask........... where did you/ can I get the OCCD shirt as pictured on your posts? Not the 'graphic' the ACTUAL Tee-Shirts. Has to be the best thing I've ever seen!!! :) cajunmac2 on yahoo if you need to email info

Archived