What I do like!!!! (No complaining or negative posts allowed!)

libramitch

The most overwhelming and humbling awareness of how richly we are blessed to be able to travel amongst friends in such a luxurious manner and to experience the beauty and wonder of new people, lands, culture, language, music, scents, and tastes.

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

The most overwhelming and humbling awareness of how richly we are blessed to be able to travel amongst friends in such a luxurious manner and to experience the beauty and wonder of new people, lands, culture, language, music, scents, and tastes.

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

Beautiful!.............this is another post I would love to save and repost whenever someone starts complaining that their ice-water wasn't cold enough or we had to tell our waiter three times we wanted............(fill in the blank)

I love dressing up in long gowns and getting to wear my "over the top" costume jewellery that just doesn't get to come out of the box much. And I love those ultra-powerful showers after a hot, sweaty excursion!

Brenda

I love listening to the sound of the ocean with the sliding door open to the balcony when we go to sleep.

I love the way Celebrity make me feel special.

I love the T pool.

I love the breadsticks at dinner.

I love to see the men in their tuxedos. They look so handsome.

I love this thread because it makes want to take a cruise soon. Pat

Some of the above I have experienced on other Cruises, ie the calm water, wonderful people to meet and new places to see etc. BUT, I am very anxious (even more so after reading this wonderful thread) to go on my first Celebrity Cruise this August! :D

I want to try the Martini's, breadsticks, the T-Pool, the Spa Cafe, and experience the wonderful service and staff! :)

The ships, and the food on them, the places those ships take me, the seas that I enjoy taking in and sailing on, the drinks (and there are so many good ones too), the interesting people you meet on those very same ships,,, darn,,so many things,,, and yet so little time to write about all of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I like how everyone hangs around the dining room waiting for it to open for dinner. It reminds me of how we used to wait for meals at the mess hall at summer camp...except we're adults, we're dressed up, and we've actually cleaned behind our ears since leaving home. I can't explain it, it just strikes a fun chord with me.

I've only taken one Celebrity cruise so far. I loved having coffee on the balcony every morning. I loved the beauty of the ship. I loved the Martini Bar and Cova Cafe, I especially loved our waiter in the dining room (we all did).

What I love most about any cruise is not having to drive anywhere. I love being able to lay down and have someone else take me somewhere.

Happy cruisers singing their joy - now this is happiness.

Embarassing the Captain who nicknames me "the troublemaker". But I did get a dance to the Big Band.

Calling room service for 2 omelettes, side order of sausage patties for husband & canadian bacon for me & are delivered enough side meat to feed the whole 9th floor! So I phoned a few folks & had another 2 carafes of coffee delivered & toast. With CC AFT we have plenty of room for folks..............

A CD who makes you part of the family & calls with ideas for us to do with him that day both ashore & at sea.

Our daily activity sheet that we highlight every event & the hour it takes so we don't miss any. Then the envelopes on the bed or in the mailbox with invites to parties from anniversary, birthday, Connections, and other friends onboard that either were married so we had a wedding to dress for & that party, or another cruise group & their events.

The great lecturers who entertain as well as educate. Some with books they are selling, some with videos of locations we've never been to, or a slide show to be graphic as they talk. All very well planned & executed.

Tablemates at dinner, some in their 30's some as old as 85 but looked 50. Great stories, feel like best friends after a week & with another to enjoy you have made friends for life.

Then to get pineapple juice & cranberry juice & mix in our vodka with ice for a BayBreeze on the balcony in my XLarge T-Shirt that fits me like duvet, so I can cuddle up with DH and watch the wake, the stars, other ships in the distance, and get tired. The relax in the bed with all the pillows we got from the menu even putting the body pillow atop for both of us.

OH I GOT 7 months til we go!!!!!!!!! Nothing is open for April/May before school lets out, only insides & that is Silence of the Lambs location for me.

8-)

~The total LETTING go of all responsibility

~The feeling inside when you step onboard and know there is

NOTHING you have to do, but just BE.

~The wonderful relaxing scents that waft about in the spa.

Damn, I'm there.

Archived