Paperwork needed to board?

BeachChik

So my Edocs became available. I read through them but I just want to confirm that I don't need them to board. All I need is the set sail printout, which is just the one page, and passport correct?

Thanks!

1) Set Sail Pass

2) Proof of Citizenship. You have a passport -- you're set

3) Method of payment for onboard charges.

here is a possible silly question...

there are three of us going on the one reservation. All three names appear on the sail away pass. Do i have to print out three copies or just the one?

Sorry again for the silly question. First time traveling with our little one on a cruise and we are trying to make sure all is good lol.

here is a possible silly question...

there are three of us going on the one reservation. All three names appear on the sail away pass. Do i have to print out three copies or just the one?

Sorry again for the silly question. First time traveling with our little one on a cruise and we are trying to make sure all is good lol.

Just one.

Thanks. While it advises what you are required to have with you it still does not say that printing the edocs is not necessary. I think that when folks get the email that says edocs are ready there should be a statement advising you to read and acknowledge and also a statement that advises printing not necessary. I just don't like all the waste.

I'll be in a cabin with my M-I-L. Will there be 2 separate passes? Will I be able to register 2 different credit cards when I do our on line checking? thanks

On the Computer Check-in, I put cash for MIL and print out her pass separately. Have her sign and bring it with you. When you check in at pier both of you present CC that you want to use. Hand in both Bioarding passes. Now she pays for her owe things and you pay for yours. Done, enjoy.

On the Computer Check-in, I put cash for MIL and print out her pass separately. Have her sign and bring it with you. When you check in at pier both of you present CC that you want to use. Hand in both Bioarding passes. Now she pays for her owe things and you pay for yours. Done, enjoy.

Easy enough. So only one pass per cabin...correct? Thanks

But you do have to check in together...

Theron

On our last cruise (March, 2011 on Jewel) one of our friends left his passport at home and had to drive half way back where a friend met him with it.

The rest of us including his wife went ahead and checked in and he just had to show his passport a few hours later when he checked in and get his pic taken - set sail pass had already been turned in.

Archived