Leaving Saturday! Bought more shoes!

JanetMarie

Oh, me, oh, my...I was in Florida for Easter and couldn't resist going shopping. Found some really nice shoes for the ship and brought them all the way back to CT to turn around this Saturday and go all the way back.

I'm really, really trying my hardest to cut down on the amount of shoes because this particular voyage we're on has 3 days out to sea.

Hard to believe it's here. . .

Janet

Bring the shoes!!! I think our CC group had a contest going. We could have had a shoe fashion show. I know I brought 10 pairs and bought a pair in Miami while on our cruise (which just ended and I'm going through withdrawal)!! Carried mine and my daughter's in a separate bag!! Just ENJOY!

Wennfred,

Just remember that our shoes weight less than men's shoes, so we can take more! LOL!!!

JanetMarie,

Have a wonderful cruise!

Jane

The look on my fiancee's face when 4 new pairs of shoes got delivered yesterday!! I hated to tell him the wedding shoes are yet to come, those others were just to go with the new formal outfits and for the beach!

Liz:p

When I open my Wifes Luggage before we leave, I say ummm what the heck, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, pairs of shoes !!! remember we guys have to carry and lug them around all day!!! Please be Shoe Friendly to us guys lol

Only 6 pairs? Geez...that's not many...

Liz, I love your second formal night black dress......where did you get it? Actually I loved all your clothes...I am just looking for something black and sparkly!!!

You have great taste!!!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

Ollie:)

Sheila! Karen! I'll be sure to post my webshots when I get back.

Tonight is the final pack, and I'm trying to get his stuff in one suitcase and my stuff in my suitcase plus the two carry-ons. I don't know if I'm going to do it. The Caribbean Princess has a washing machine that I could use, but I don't know...I don't like using those commercial ones.

Anyhow, I'll catch all of you gals on the rebound! Hugs!

Janet

Sheila! Karen! I'll be sure to post my webshots when I get back.

Tonight is the final pack, and I'm trying to get his stuff in one suitcase and my stuff in my suitcase plus the two carry-ons. I don't know if I'm going to do it. The Caribbean Princess has a washing machine that I could use, but I don't know...I don't like using those commercial ones.

Anyhow, I'll catch all of you gals on the rebound! Hugs!

Janet

Get some space saver bags! I've heard great things about them and just bought some for my trip to Germany in May.

Archived