Countdown to something big?

Lyman713

Received an email from NCL this morning - the email was a "countdown to something big" with a link to their facebook page. The facebook page describes a countdown to "a surprise you're gonna love." The counter runs down at midnight Sunday night/Monday morning.

Is this just another "sale"? Or perhaps an announcement of the new ship itineraries and dates they will start booking?

The teaser email worked for me - I'm wondering what the big surprise will be!!

Received an email from NCL this morning - the email was a "countdown to something big" with a link to their facebook page. The facebook page describes a countdown to "a surprise you're gonna love." The counter runs down at midnight Sunday night/Monday morning.

Is this just another "sale"? Or perhaps an announcement of the new ship itineraries and dates they will start booking?

The teaser email worked for me - I'm wondering what the big surprise will be!!

Judging from an email I got from a TA - intinerary and booking dates for the first new ship, Breakaway. Email actually says when booking will start but I really do not think they were supposed to release this info yet.

Judging from an email I got from a TA - intinerary and booking dates for the first new ship, Breakaway. Email actually says when booking will start but I really do not think they were supposed to release this info yet.

Way to go Peg! Semi-ruin the suprise for everyone! LOL!

If your going to start a rumor.....start a GOOD one....:D

SHE'S GOING TO SAIL OUT OF HOUSTON, TX...DOING THE W. CARRIB.

LOL..... jus' me....jim.....the velvet teddy bear...:cool:

thumbsup2.gif I know it's not likely, but I'd take this one! Princess, Disney, RCCL and CCL will all have ships in Galveston. Perhaps NCL should join them. :D

I thought the big news was about the re-naming the new ships to "Broke-Away" and "Got-Away" ? But that sounded too serious ;)

The big news is that they were only kidding about the names of the new ships and are going to reveal the new serious names that people wont laugh at.

That would be great since that's the next cruise I want to do and I love crusing out of NY!! :D

Maybe they will do the Canadian itinerary too. I would love to do a 7 night RT, not a 10 one way.

Maybe they will do the Canadian itinerary too. I would love to do a 7 night RT, not a 10 one way.

That's what we need - more variety. You can only do the 7 day Bahamas itinerary so many times no matter how much you love the ship.

I think that maybe we will get to surf on the new ships(like RCCL)

I must say, I am not familiar with this concept. Is this something really cool or would it fizzle out like the ice skating on the Epic?

I posted this yesterday, but apparently the post was removed - maybe because I mentioned a specific travel agency?

ANYWAY - I got an email from "some travel agency" this week saying Getaway bookings would open on 10/10, so the countdown timing seems to point to that. Excited to hear what the itinerary is too!

Still would have preferred YourWay, and Highway.

Think of the marketing ops:

- Life is 'the' Highway

- At NCL, it's YourWay or the Highway

Or with blatant disregard for Trademark... Highway of the Seas. :D

Stephen

Archived