Secrets about the Oasis of the Seas

Mparis184

There is a Royal Caribbean online room on deck 9 forward. Just follow the signs!

Haha this thread was a year and a half old. Funny to see my old question answered, I've actually been on Oasis twice since then :p

You don't have to be with little ones to enjoy the character breakfast (but you do need to make reservations). Lots of fun.

Enjoy.

Kathy

This is info I was looking for! My only reservation is that we would be taking a table that would be making a child happy. Is there plenty of seating? I FEEL TERRIBLE about this but i really want to do it.

This is info I was looking for! My only reservation is that we would be taking a table that would be making a child happy. Is there plenty of seating? I FEEL TERRIBLE about this but i really want to do it.

I say do it—it's your cruise, too! There's not room to accommodate every passenger at every event, and not everyone gets to (or wants to) do everything. Why shouldn't you enjoy any event during your cruise that you can make a reservation for?

You don't have to be with little ones to enjoy the character breakfast (but you do need to make reservations). Lots of fun.

Enjoy.

Kathy

I say do it—it's your cruise, too! There's not room to accommodate every passenger at every event, and not everyone gets to (or wants to) do everything. Why shouldn't you enjoy any event during your cruise that you can make a reservation for?

This is what my boyfriend said too. Do you make reservations the same way you would specialty restaurants online?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
We found the Solarium buffet the first day and it is great and normally not crowded until people discover it we has some nice breakfast and lunch up there.

We had dinner at Vintages wine bar we sat outside had tapas and wine and have to tell you it was one of the highlights of our cruise.

The two leads of hairspray did a small show in the jazz club which was great. Best place to see the parade is from the Schooner bar and you can watch it from a level up..

Is Vintages wine bar and tapas extra cost or is it included?

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is an old thread. I am wondering which of these "secrets" still exist.

We liked the shuffleboards location on the Oasis. It's behind the screen of the Aqua Theater w/ big Adirondack chairs-great view of the wake

Deck 14 forward, port (Left) side of ship is access to deck above bridge with side wing access. As others have said great for sail away or quiet sun bathing. Walk all the way forward down the stateroom hall on the port side to access door.

Decks 11, 12 and 14 aft, either side of ship is access to public balconies with chairs and tables. Great of sun bathing, watching the ocean and watching the Aqua Theater shows. Walk all the way aft down the stateroom hall on either side to access door. Balcony on deck 11 is largest, with 12 being medium and 14 small in size.

My group of 10 watched the Aqua Theater show from deck 11 and we ate lunch there each day too, bringing food from Park Cafe.