"fish & chips"

anchorsores

Poultry is spelled wrong too:)

Pirate .... WOW i missed that one ....... and OK I can't stop now because I kept on reading the small print .... and look at "partuclarly" and "vunerable" .....

OMG that drives me nuts ! LOLOL

I'm sure it's nothing to loose sleep over.

Maybe you could just eat in the main dinning room.

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Imagine the spelling errors we could find on THAT menu!

(Relax, Bill ... this is all in fun !)

Pirate .... WOW i missed that one ....... and OK I can't stop now because I kept on reading the small print .... and look at "partuclarly" and "vunerable" .....

Maybe you can contact Carnival.. see if they need a QA person for a spell checker :D:p

Maybe you can contact Carnival.. see if they need a QA person for a spell checker :D:p

Fantastic idea! Of course, I'd insist on having the whole fleet as my territory too! Talk about a great job, huh ?

Upstairs, above the buffet.

Deck 10 aft~ easiest way go to the back of the buffet on deck 9 there are stairs that go up~ take those and there it is~

Yay!!! Thank you, thank you. I think this will be perfect for us. My parents (cruise virgins) will be with us on the Glory and I am looking for ways to minimize the feeling of chaos on embarkation. lol.

Not to mention the fact that uncooked, meat, eggs, ect have no need to be capitalized. They are not proper nouns. Heck, one of them is even an adjective! I want the spell/grammar checker job!

Not to mention the fact that uncooked, meat, eggs, ect have no need to be capitalized. They are not proper nouns. Heck, one of them is even an adjective! I want the spell/grammar checker job!

LOL.. you and F27TW are gonna have to fight for the job or jobs... go for it I say..:D

LOL.. you and F27TW are gonna have to fight for the job or jobs... go for it I say..:D

Nope! Mom is out ... i called it first!

I will admit, though, she seems a bit more qualified than I do .. i stink at grammar! Maybe she and I can split the fleet! ;)

Imagine the spelling errors we could find on THAT menu!

(Relax, Bill ... this is all in fun !)

Oh sorry, I am relaxed. I intentionally spelled

lose, and dining incorrectly to be funny since most people on here spell them that way.

Sorry I missed the mark.(embarassed)

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Holy crap ... look at the spelling errors in that menu .... "Appertizers" ?? LOL .. yes I am a spelling geek !

We only had the fish one time, back in 2007 and it was real greasy, maybe the same person made our fish that wrote that sign.

Both are bad, but with good intentions.

Archived