BLOG Grand Mediterranean-Black Sea

Kween Karen

I had pretty much decided not to blog my next trip. This decision was met with an uproar by my family and friends SOOOOOO here it goes again.

I WILL be blogging this fantastic voyage:

http://mediterranean.kweenkaren.com/

This trip is going to be very port intensive so I am going to do a less extensive blog and I am sure, though there will be a post for every day, that I will not be able to keep up with posting on a daily basis while I am gone. I spend so many hours a day on this project and I don't want to miss any of the activities this time.....I have missed many onboard activities before.

Anyway.....if you are interested....follow along....and just be patient with me please!

Karen

Count me as another of your readers who is pleased with your decision. We'll enjoy whatever, whenever you post. And I don't blame you at all for not wanting to miss the activities on ship. You are on vacation, not on a job as a correspondent!

Woo-hoo, KK! Things just got a little brighter for me! Thanx for doing this, have enjoyed your blogs in the past, and this trip is already in my "favorites." Can't wait to hear about your adventures! And please, enjoy yourself, do everything you want to do, just come back once in a while and fill us in on the excitement, okay? Smooth seas to you Karen! Let the adventure begin!:D

I had pretty much decided not to blog my next trip. This decision was met with an uproar by my family and friends SOOOOOO here it goes again.

I WILL be blogging this fantastic voyage:

http://mediterranean.kweenkaren.com/

This trip is going to be very port intensive so I am going to do a less extensive blog and I am sure, though there will be a post for every day, that I will not be able to keep up with posting on a daily basis while I am gone. I spend so many hours a day on this project and I don't want to miss any of the activities this time.....I have missed many onboard activities before.

Anyway.....if you are interested....follow along....and just be patient with me please!

Karen

Hi Karen greetings from Amsterdam We travelled with you on Prinsendam earlier this year . Enjoy the new cruise. We are booked on Rijndam for July 22 a 20 days cruise from/to Amsterdam. No hassle travelling.

Enjoy and we will follow your blog.

Peter Monica Amsterdam Netherlands

Hi Karen greetings from Amsterdam We travelled with you on Prinsendam earlier this year . Enjoy the new cruise. We are booked on Rijndam for July 22 a 20 days cruise from/to Amsterdam. No hassle travelling.

Enjoy and we will follow your blog.

Peter Monica Amsterdam Netherlands

Peter and Monica,

I remember you very well.....I enjoyed out time together. Too bad you wont be on this next Grand Voyage also! Enjoy your Amsterdam cruise though.....how nice with no travel hassle!!

Karen

That is so nice of you to blog your cruise again. I understand why you didn't want to as I did a little (very little compared to yours) one myself a couple years ago and everyone loved it, but it takes so much time away from the trip. I'm glad I did it, but I definitely understand why you considered not doing it!

Selfishly, ;)I'm glad you're doing it, as I have enjoyed all of your previous blogs and they always give me something to add to my "bucket list".

Thank you again Kween Karen, but, please make sure you take time for everything else that you want to do. We will wait and be very patient!! :)

Karen, I am soooo happy you decided to blog the Med/Black Sea voyage as I really enjoyed your blog earlier this year. You are a fantastic writer!

But first and foremost, this is your trip, so please take the time to enjoy every sight and experience. And once in awhile drop us a line so we can share in savoring the experience.

Thanks so much!

Enjoy each moment of your trip!

Peter and Monica,

I remember you very well.....I enjoyed out time together. Too bad you wont be on this next Grand Voyage also! Enjoy your Amsterdam cruise though.....how nice with no travel hassle!!

Karen

Loved to do part of 2013 world cruise but.icon12.gif... we just booked another 35 days on Rotterdamicon7.gif. Sailing from and to Rotterdam early Nov 2012 and returning mid Dec 2012. From cold and wintry Europe all the way to the Carabean and back. Again no flights/custom/hassle.icon14.gif

Have a great journey on the Prinsendam.

Peter Monioca

• 2 weeks later...

Archived