What is your favorite cruise port to leave from??

pbmsmile

I love Fort Lauderdale. The weather is always warm and lovely.

But I can fly very easily to NYC and the sailaway is spectacular---Lady Liberty, Freedom Tower, Ellis Island, Verazzano Bridge.

So these would both be favorites but for different reasons.

We also like cruising out of Tampa, so very easy. Next cruise we are leaving out of Miami, am also a little nervous about that.

I'm glad I'm not alone! I'm sure it will be fine, but it's weird not knowing the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYC Going down the Hudson river is the best. Having the manhattan skyline , statue of liberty, Ellis island, all the Bridges. Staten island ferry. And the best part of all is when you go under the Verrazano-Narrows . That first hour is a cruise with in a cruise. then you have coney island and NJ. You have all the oil tankers and cargo ships waiting to get into NY harbor four the last two hours because they can't get in because your on the big cruises ship getting out.

My favorite is New York City. The port is organized and it is easy to get on and off the ship. I never experienced long lines.

I enjoy the 7 day New England/Canada north itinerary and the 8 day Florida, Bahamas, Caribbean itineraries.

Living on Long Island, it is an easy train ride to the port so that saves on airfare.

Hopefully Carnival resumes year round cruising out of NYC.:cool:

Cape Liberty is closest, but since it's not in my budget, Charleston is going to be my favorite. This will be my first time out of Charleston, but I've been there to know they'll be plenty to do waiting those final hours the night before.

My favorite is New York City. The port is organized and it is easy to get on and off the ship. I never experienced long lines.

I enjoy the 7 day New England/Canada north itinerary and the 8 day Florida, Bahamas, Caribbean itineraries.

Living on Long Island, it is an easy train ride to the port so that saves on airfare.

Hopefully Carnival resumes year round cruising out of NYC.:cool:

Oh yes, how can I forget. NYC sailaway is spectacular!:)

NY is right across the river and very convenient, but we like San Juan. We enjoy spending a few days enjoying the sights and sounds and tastes of Puerto Rico, and the itineraries are great, with more time in port.

And.... we've stayed at all of the Hilton properties on the entire island, but our favorite hotel is El Convento in Old San Juan, which is a wonderful boutique hotel in an old convent, dating back to the 1600s.