Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

Based on the info provided it looks like our cabin, 9272 on Allure, will have the bed by the closet. I am perfectly fine with this, as this means I will 1) be much closer to the toilet (crossing the bedroom in the dark is always a toe-stubbing danger) and 2) this means if I sneak off on to the balcony in the mornings while my DH has a lie in, I will have a lot more space to manoeuvre around with. I also really don't spend that much time in my closet, just long enough to grab some clothes.

I did wonder if anyone has adequate photos of the actual closets themselves--on some of the ones I've seen (and things I've read) it suggests that on Allure the closets have two sets of rails for hanging clothes--that would be nice (like one above, one below). I can see they are no longer doors that open out but instead slide from side to side. Not as big of a fan of these things but, okay. I can also see that there is no longer that huge cubby hole of space for luggage inside of the closet. Therefore we will need to store ours under the bed. Can I ask: how big of a bag have people stored under the beds before?

Currently our carry-on bags nestle nicely inside of our regular bags, with a little room to spare. I have taken a MASSIVE bag before but not planning on it this trip as we will be doing so much travel, I don't want to be overwhelmed. But we are likely to have a bag each.

Just hoping it will easily fit underneath the beds!!!

We were able to store both our carry on and check bags. I believe that the size of our larger bags is 19.5"W X, 29"H X 12.5"D. It is the large Travelpro bag. It could ealy fit my suits along iwth other things in there. We had 2 of them as well as 2 carry-ons under the bed. Plenty of room.

Gee, thanks for this thread.

If I have understood right, Allure 8684 (Right connecting cabin) will have bed by the balcony. I was not able to open the doodle thing but figured this due to having a connecting cabin.

Can anybody verify my calculation, please?

If I have understood right, Allure 8684 (Right connecting cabin) will have bed by the balcony. I was not able to open the doodle thing but figured this due to having a connecting cabin.

Bed by the balcony.

You are correct, the bed will be by the balcony since 8684 is on the right side of a connecting pair.

Edited by Akaicb
typo

• 2 months later...

Anyone know the bed location of 7528 on Oasis? To me it looks like it would be by the window......but since it is not even with the other cabins next to it, I am not sure which direction to start from to find out. :) Thanks!!!!

Holly:)

Edited by gandh621

Anyone know the bed location of 7528 on Oasis? To me it looks like it would be by the window......but since it is not even with the other cabins next to it, I am not sure which direction to start from to find out. :) Thanks!!!!

Holly:)

Bed by the balcony.

• 1 month later...

OK. I read the configuration but it says non-suite sets. I am looking at 14650 on Oasis which appears to be connecting to a suite on the left of it.

does the same rule apply to a regular cabin adjoining a suite?

I would like a bed near the balcony.

image of cabin 14650

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58961248/Oasis_balcony.pdf

Thanks!

Jody

OK. I read the configuration but it says non-suite sets. I am looking at 14650 on Oasis which appears to be connecting to a suite on the left of it.

does the same rule apply to a regular cabin adjoining a suite?

I would like a bed near the balcony.

image of cabin 14650

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58961248/Oasis_balcony.pdf

Thanks!

Jody

14650 will most likely have the bed by the closet.

Im probably the only one that prefers the Sofa to the glass door. We never have a problem getting in the closet but we enjoy sitting next to the glass looking out at the ocean. Usually there is a great choice of cabins for me as others pick opposite. Next time on Allure are in a junior suite, with big walk in closet, so no problem there. Bob The Villages , Florida

Im probably the only one that prefers the Sofa to the glass door. We never have a problem getting in the closet but we enjoy sitting next to the glass looking out at the ocean. Usually there is a great choice of cabins for me as others pick opposite. Next time on Allure are in a junior suite, with big walk in closet, so no problem there. Bob The Villages , Florida

Me too but for a different reason. I always get up during the night and so prefer to have the bed by the washroom ... so I'm not climbing over my kids on the sofa bed.

Enjoy your junior suite. Those do look awesome!

Me too but for a different reason. I always get up during the night and so prefer to have the bed by the washroom ... so I'm not climbing over my kids on the sofa bed.

Enjoy your junior suite. Those do look awesome!

It is good that you like the bed by the closet. Since all standard cabins on Oasis/Allure that hold more than two people have the bed by the closet you don't have too much choice in the matter.

darn.. wish i could figure this out.. OK.. according to the config. the following are bed near slider? 11302, 11306, 11314, 11318?

I need to book today and want D5 with bed near slider.

Thanks.

It is good that you like the bed by the closet. Since all standard cabins on Oasis/Allure that hold more than two people have the bed by the closet you don't have too much choice in the matter.

Neat...never noticed that. Wonder why?

darn.. wish i could figure this out.. OK.. according to the config. the following are bed near slider? 11302, 11306, 11314, 11318?

I need to book today and want D5 with bed near slider.

Thanks.

11302 bed by balcony

11306 by balcony

11314 by balcony

11318 by balcony