Current Concierges continued

PH8

[quote name='petel'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][I]Not in [B]NV, VY, MA[/B], and maybe not in any of the [B]Vision[/B] class that has CL. ;) [/I][COLOR=#000000]Then again, I could be wrong[/COLOR][I]:p[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]But, see below: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Me too! :eek: See above! ^^^^^^^^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[CENTER][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Have a nice day! [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Not on RD, either. There used to be one on SR when the CL was on Deck 10, but I have not been on since the revitalization. :) I don't think there's a pattern. They are not on Oasis or Allure, either.

[quote name='Colorado Babe']Does the conceierge contact suite guests before the cruise? If so, when can I expect him to contact us? Thanks![/quote]

Have not been on Allure, so not sure if they do in fact contact suite guests prior to sailing. ;) However, IF they do contact suite guests, it will normally be 1-2 weeks prior to your sailing (dependent upon exactly how that individual concierge works).

Bruce

[quote name='bbrad8'] However, IF they do contact suite guests, it will normally be 1-2 weeks prior to your sailing (dependent upon exactly how that individual concierge works).

Bruce[/quote]

What would they contact you for? Just a courtesy call to say "looking forward to having you aboard? What would you contact them for? I can see if you have some special needs, etc.

Just wondering as we're a bit short of Diamond status, but sailing in a Grand Suite for the first time coming up, so if there's something I need to know about the concierge service or lounge that I don't, I want to know! :D

[quote name='theotherchad']What would they contact you for? Just a courtesy call to say "looking forward to having you aboard? What would you contact them for? I can see if you have some special needs, etc.

Just wondering as we're a bit short of Diamond status, but sailing in a Grand Suite for the first time coming up, so if there's something I need to know about the concierge service or lounge that I don't, I want to know! :D[/quote]
You pretty much nailed what the email will say. Thanks, looking forward, if you need anything, blah blah blah.

[quote name='CptSticky']You pretty much nailed what the email will say. Thanks, looking forward, if you need anything, blah blah blah.[/quote]

Thanks Clint!!! ;)

theotherchad: What CptSticky said is the perfect answer. ;) Do not expect the shipboard Concierge to offer a "courtesy call" as all contact from the shipboard personal is usually via e-mail. Have seen "rumor" that there may be shore side personnel that are in fact making some calls prior to sailing.

Bruce

[quote name='CAT GIRL']What do you guys have on the books. Moe and I would
like to see you sometime.

Anita[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="3"]Hi Anita, just thought I'd say hello and tell you I'm finally going to meet Carol. We are both sailing on the Oasis August 31, the prices are beyond belief. Check them out.
Rev[/SIZE]

Does anyone know when Ruth's vacation is on Grandeur? I'm hoping that she will either still be on or have just come back from vacation when we sail again. I think I remember from posts back in April that she may have transferred from the diamond lounge so I'm not sure if the May 3 date is her actual start date on the ship.

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]CAT GIRL[/B] [URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=39479650#post39479650"][IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/URL] [I]What do you guys have on the books. Moe and I would
like to see you sometime.

Anita[/QUOTE]

[/I]
Hi Anita (& Moe :D ). Thanks for asking!!! We for the first time in we can't remember how many years, have "nothing" on the books, kind of a 'forced drydock' (Beth actually hit it perfectly w/out realizing it). Very few know this, so here goes; BIG changes here....LONG story, but the just of it is we may end up being relocated. :(

Have seen some of your "excursions", sounds like you have have had some wonderful trips. Look forward to seeing you both again soon as well. ;)

Bruce & Linda

[quote name='pjlee3333']Does anyone know when Ruth's vacation is on Grandeur? I'm hoping that she will either still be on or have just come back from vacation when we sail again. I think I remember from posts back in April that she may have transferred from the diamond lounge so I'm not sure if the May 3 date is her actual start date on the ship.[/quote]
I don't always find out when they go on vacation...........I ask,but they don't always know for sure...

Rev- You're right, I checked out the Oasis prices and they're
great but we are already on the Jewel that week. :)

Bruce and Linda- look on the bright side, perhaps you're new
location will be closer to a port... any port. :D

Beth- You're not chopped liver, you're filet mignon. :)

[quote name='Firefighterhoop']Concierge Lounge Question RE: the Allure.

I am D+ but have yet to go on the Oasis Class. I am going next month for the first time. Can someone tell me what they offer for breakfast and lunch in the Concierge Lounge on those ships (I heard they offer every meal).

Thanks folks![/quote]
Here's the breakfast menu:

[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38704720&postcount=42[/URL] Edited by clarea

[quote name='clarea']Here's the breakfast menu:

[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38704720&postcount=42[/URL][/QUOTE]

Guess what! I forgot to take a picture of the lunch menu again. But they don't serve wine or beer with lunch on boarding day anymore. :( Champagne and mimosas are the only boarding day alcohol option.

Gina

[quote name='mommabean'][COLOR=Red]Guess what! I forgot to take a picture of the lunch menu again. [/COLOR]But they don't serve wine or beer with lunch on boarding day anymore. :( Champagne and mimosas are the only boarding day alcohol option.

Gina[/quote]
Well Gina, the only solution is to go again!;)

[quote name='clarea']Here's the breakfast menu:

[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38704720&postcount=42[/URL][/quote]
Trifle? Have never tried it, but I'm game for just about anything. The biggest problem is probably that we don't sail the larger ships, so it might be a little hard for us to get served that menu in the CL.