Current Concierges continued

PH8

We cruised with Mario in January and he said he would be back on Serenade after his time off. Maybe things changed since then.

I was on Serenade in February and Mario told me that he'd applied for Quantum. I'm glad to see that he got it. He's terrific.

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

On another thread I read that the concierge (no name given) was snippy in the CL. Any experience with this or more specifically with the lack of this is appreciated.

We were on the Serenade in December. No snippy concierges! It was Mario "good morning beautiful people!" Always pleasant, always happy and always remember hour names.

Jane (from the duo Dick and Jane)

Chicago, Illinois

Another update of interest to the old Julian (former concierge on Enchantment then Legend then Oasis) fans. He is now the happy father of 5 and still working shoreside with the company in the UK - guest relations - and loves his job.

Gina, Gail and Dean here from Radiance and Jan. Oasis with u guys. When did we determine that we would be in Alaska together this yr? We will be there 13 and 20 June B2B. D you have JD's email. I have misplaced it from 2012 and want to contact him before we arrive.

beachgagirlatyahoodotcom

Edited by gagirl7143

A cruise friend on Navigator is using the Diamond lounge. Says she finds Nadja very unfriendly. I have not met her, anything I should know before next week? I know Ricardo if he is in the concierge but I have heard he has been ill.

A cruise friend on Navigator is using the Diamond lounge. Says she finds Nadja very unfriendly. I have not met her, anything I should know before next week? I know Ricardo if he is in the concierge but I have heard he has been ill.

Ricardo and Nadja have both been just great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gina, Gail and Dean here from Radiance and Jan. Oasis with u guys. When did we determine that we would be in Alaska together this yr? We will be there 13 and 20 June B2B. D you have JD's email. I have misplaced it from 2012 and want to contact him before we arrive.

beachgagirlatyahoodotcom

Tried to write JD last week. Gazetty answered. Said he was on vacation. Then I heard she was in Sydney airport changing ships, so I don't know if JD is on board right now or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I find that really hard to believe. Nadja was without doubt one of the most friendly and helpful people we've come across and always made an effort with everyone.

My understanding was that Nadja filled in as concierge while Ricardo was ill but he is now back and Nadja is diamond concierge. Perhaps a recent cruiser can advise.

I find that really hard to believe. Nadja was without doubt one of the most friendly and helpful people we've come across and always made an effort with everyone.

My understanding was that Nadja filled in as concierge while Ricardo was ill but he is now back and Nadja is diamond concierge. Perhaps a recent cruiser can advise.

I did. It's about two posts above. We are on the navigator right now. They are both here, Ricardo in the CL and Nadja in the Diamond lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on Navigator for two weeks last month, and found Nadja to be a delight! Everyone we spoke to felt the same way, so I wonder about the source of that negative comment. :confused:

Just got off the Explorer of the Seas March 2nd to March 21st and Denzel Fernandes was the Concierge. He was another great person that planed a special party for us while on Labadee. We really enjoyed going to the lounge while he was working. He gave us some great advise for disembarking this ship out of Bayonne N.J. as we were having problems with their method, so different than on any other Royal Caribbean port.

Take care...

Irene and Miles

We will be on the SOS next week for two weeks. Does anyone know who will in the CL then. Hopefully Mario will not leave until we do!

Also, we were on the Nav in Feb. and Nadja was very nice, as was Ricardo. They both made an effort to greet you you by name and were very helpful. Sometimes, the offended person is just naturally that way, so " bless their hearts." :p;)

Sally

We will be on the SOS next week for two weeks. Does anyone know who will in the CL then. Hopefully Mario will not leave until we do!

Also, we were on the Nav in Feb. and Nadja was very nice, as was Ricardo. They both made an effort to greet you you by name and were very helpful. Sometimes, the offended person is just naturally that way, so " bless their hearts." :p;)

Sally

Sally-

Yesterday he posted "24 days and counting." So it sounds like you will be with him right before his vacation.

Tracy

FYI, we just got off the Liberty and Oana/Diamond will be leaving in April prior to anyone who is on the May 1 transatlantic. That is too bad because she is terrific. She told us somebody from Crotia will be replacing her prior to the transatlantic sailing.

However, Carlos, in the Concierge Lounge will be there for the transatlantic sailing.

Hey - thanks. Will be on Liberty for May 1 TA. Any news of who is replacing Oana?

Cheers,

NJ :)

Sally-

Yesterday he posted "24 days and counting." So it sounds like you will be with him right before his vacation.

Tracy

Thank you Tracy, I am looking forward to that.

Sally