Current Concierges continued

PH8

Does anyone know if Raj will be the concierge on Indy for April 26th? Rumors have it he is off this cruise?? If so, how do you go about getting an email for him? I have heard of people being able to email their concierge before the cruise to ask questions and so forth.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Just got off Indy on February 23rd after spending 2 weeks with Raj.

He said he had 6 weeks before he went on vacation April 5th and that Nizar Laatiri will fill him for him as Concierge and Mel Arandia as she now likes to be called instead of Columella, will be back as Diamond Concierge.

Edited by vermontvoyager

Just got off Indy on February 23rd after spending 2 weeks with Raj.

He said he had 6 weeks before he went on vacation April 5th and that Nizar Laatiri will fill him for him as Concierge and Mel Arandia as she now likes to be called instead of Columella, will be back as Diamond Concierge.

Thank you good to know.

FYI, we just got off the Liberty and Oana/Diamond will be leaving in April prior to anyone who is on the May 1 transatlantic. That is too bad because she is terrific. She told us somebody from Crotia will be replacing her prior to the transatlantic sailing.

However, Carlos, in the Concierge Lounge will be there for the transatlantic sailing.

Radiance update - Gazetty James is leaving her position as DL concierge beginning March 19. She is transferring to a different position on another ship. JJ takes her place and someone from guest services will work the CL until April 10 when JD plans to return.

Another update of interest to the old Julian (former concierge on Enchantment then Legend then Oasis) fans. He is now the happy father of 5 and still working shoreside with the company in the UK - guest relations - and loves his job.

That's awesome news about Julian. I was wondering how he was doing.

I haven't chatted with him since about 4 years ago on Yahoo chat at the time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another update of interest to the old Julian (former concierge on Enchantment then Legend then Oasis) fans. He is now the happy father of 5 and still working shoreside with the company in the UK - guest relations - and loves his job.

nice. Glad to hear he is doing well and 5 kids, He needs to be ashore.

5 kids!! wow!! He was great on our 2007 EN cruise. Loved his show.

Hi..........even though Im not the "listkeeper" anymore,just wanted to share this from Israel Sanchez.......he sent me an email last night saying he is on vacation March 29th-May 31st......and Allen comes back the 29th:)

Who will the concierge's for the May 30, 2014 Northbound Alaska be....CL & DL ?

A little confused with the date on the list :confused:

Thanks so much.

Juan Diego will be the CL concierge and most likely JJ will be the DL concierge. JD, who is now on vacation, returns to the ship on April 10. Until then JJ is in the CL and someone who's name I don't know (I knew but forgot) is in the DL. Gazetty has just moved to Voyager due to a promotion and is no longer working as a concierge.

Gina

Juan Diego will be the CL concierge and most likely JJ will be the DL concierge. JD, who is now on vacation, returns to the ship on April 10. Until then JJ is in the CL and someone who's name I don't know (I knew but forgot) is in the DL. Gazetty has just moved to Voyager due to a promotion and is no longer working as a concierge.

Gina

On 3-18 I received an email from Gazetty. She was filling in for JD. That's only two days ago. Did she just move?

On 3-18 I received an email from Gazetty. She was filling in for JD. That's only two days ago. Did she just move?

Yes. She was at the Melbourne airport yesterday waiting for her flight. 12:41pm eastern time to be exact. :)

Gina

Edited by mommabean

Hi..........even though Im not the "listkeeper" anymore,just wanted to share this from Israel Sanchez.......he sent me an email last night saying he is on vacation March 29th-May 31st......and Allen comes back the 29th:)

No knock on the person that has taken over, but I do miss you. I do not handle change very well:(, so I guess that is why some people refer to me as Sheldon.:eek:

No knock on the person that has taken over, but I do miss you. I do not handle change very well:(, so I guess that is why some people refer to me as Sheldon.:eek:

Awwwwww,thanks..........that puts a smile :) on my face!!

Edited by PH8

Gina

Thanks so much...I was hoping the DL would be Gazetty again...We can use either lounge..but we're sailing with our adult kids and their limited to the DL so I guess we'll use it on this cruise.

5 kids!! wow!! He was great on our 2007 EN cruise. Loved his show.

I agree. We enjoyed his MJ show so much, we totally missed dinner our last night. The EN back then, in 2007 was so different than CL are now. We had a blast. the CL was never crowded, everyone was polite.

Does anyone know who will be in the Serenade CL beginning April 5? The list says Mario Reyes will be on vacation in April.

Thanks

Sally

AT least he'll be back before my October cruise. :D

The best concierge service from Rami this week in the diamond lounge. Even though we are diamond plus we enjoyed the diamond lounge far better.....thank you thank you Rami!!!!

Cris and Dee Watson

Good to hear. Do you know if he'll still be on after the crossing. We're on the first Med cruise in May. We were on Serenade last year in the Med and also enjoyed the Diamond lounger better than the concierge, that time the Diamond concierge was the lovely Nadja.