Current Concierges continued

PH8

We are just off the Legend of the Seas and Luca Lorio, Conierge is leaving today and going home to Italy before his marriage to the Loyality Sales Carolina Hardman of Brazil. Christopher Dhookit the Diamond Concierge is taking Luca's place as Concierge.

Since the Legend is going to China a lot of staff and crew will be leaving.

Irene and Miles

Thanks -- I updated the GoogleDoc. Do you know who will be in the DL now that Christopher Dhookit is in the CL? I also have Larissa Curduneanu in the mix but have not had updates on her since 10-14-2014.

Is Luca coming back to Legend or are he and Carolina going to another ship?

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

If only your Google Doc had a crystal ball and could predict who was going to be on Radiance in May :rolleyes: I guess JD left a large hole when he left.
From what I have heard, he did -- maybe we will have him as our Concierge one day. I guess the only thing is to keep asking for information. I am posting on the D/D+/P thread as well asking for information.

Thanks -- I updated the GoogleDoc. Do you know who will be in the DL now that Christopher Dhookit is in the CL? I also have Larissa Curduneanu in the mix but have not had updates on her since 10-14-2014.

Is Luca coming back to Legend or are he and Carolina going to another ship?

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

He said he and his bride will be deceiding that when they make a new contract with RCCL. They want children too so that will be playing a role.

Irene & Miles

I took the liberty of amending the Mariner listing to take off the ?? from Joel and remove Marine. I hope that is okay.

I will write a detailed review later (just landed last night at 11pm, up for work at 5am, worked until 9pm), but I will say that Joel is a gem. He went way above and beyond anything I ever expected. That guy is special. He is very young (am I allowed to say his age?), and has only been a concierge for two months. He is going to go very far in this company if he keeps it up. He said he might be the youngest concierge fleet-wide.

I took the liberty of amending the Mariner listing to take off the ?? from Joel and remove Marine. I hope that is okay.

I will write a detailed review later (just landed last night at 11pm, up for work at 5am, worked until 9pm), but I will say that Joel is a gem. He went way above and beyond anything I ever expected. That guy is special. He is very young (am I allowed to say his age?), and has only been a concierge for two months. He is going to go very far in this company if he keeps it up. He said he might be the youngest concierge fleet-wide.

Your updates to the GoogleDoc. are fine and appreciate.

Joel sounds fabulous. Hope this thread can keep tracking what ship he is on.

I am looking forward to your review.

Thanks for your kind words about the jobs that our Google Doc team is doing.

Thank you so much!!!! What about the TA with Allure? Any idea?

Have this information on the Googledoc:

"Ana Jiminez back in CL from 3-15-2015 until 5-2015; Fernando Ugalde Nadal -- returning soon, date to be announced" https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Does anyone know who the concierge is on the Liberty? On another thread it said Anis and on the list it shows Carlos.

Thank you!

When I left two weeks ago, Carlos was the CL concierge and Anis was the DL concierge.

When I left two weeks ago, Carlos was the CL concierge and Anis was the DL concierge.

Thank you for the information. Would you happen to know if that is the same Anis who used to be in guest relations on the Monarch and then on the Brilliance?

Madeline

Thank you for the information. Would you happen to know if that is the same Anis who used to be in guest relations on the Monarch and then on the Brilliance?

Madeline

Sorry, I don't know that.

Bob:

Just looked up his full name Anis Haj Ali.......Last time I saw him was on the Brillance. (I have soemthing I would like to give him on the Liberty if its the same person.)

Madeline

I may have his business card at home. I'll check and get post here later.