Current Concierges continued

PH8

Having trouble opening document? Can you someone tell me who is in CL on Freedom on August 9, 2015, and an email address? Thanks.

The CL/DL document shows Bertrand (Bertie) Almeida taking over the CL on 6/14/2015 - doesn't say how long he will be there.

Edited by joepeka

Kathy, has the doc not been updated? It currently shows Rahul until 6/14 and then Bertie starting on 6/14.

Im not touching the doc,but I got an email from Rahul(I asked him when he goes on vacation and when he comes back).

His reply:

"june 14th and sign on back on july 26th so far"

The document shows Carlos Ortiz on Liberty beginning 3/15. At this point, I assume that he will be on for our 6/4 cruise. However, it only shows Carlos, no other concierge. Is there only one on Liberty, and if so - he is Diamond and/or Suites Concierge? Our family is hoping to see him - we loved him on a cruise several years ago and he helped us tremendously!

Any info on this from anyone? Thanks!

Swiss

The document shows Carlos Ortiz on Liberty beginning 3/15. At this point, I assume that he will be on for our 6/4 cruise. However, it only shows Carlos, no other concierge. Is there only one on Liberty, and if so - he is Diamond and/or Suites Concierge? Our family is hoping to see him - we loved him on a cruise several years ago and he helped us tremendously!

Swiss

There are two concierges on Liberty, and Carlos is in the CL. The name of the Diamond Concierge escapes me at the moment, but he was very helpful to us last month.

Having trouble opening document? Can you someone tell me who is in CL on Freedom on August 9, 2015, and an email address? Thanks.
Rahul is supposed to come back as per his email to Kathy on 7-26-2015 unless RCI extends him (I have seen this happen to him twice). Edited by SherriZ366

The CL/DL document shows Bertrand (Bertie) Almeida taking over the CL on 6/14/2015 - doesn't say how long he will be there.
I think Bertie would be going home on 7-26-2015 when Rahul comes back. I am on FR on May 17 and will find out from the two of them as to when Bertie goes on vacation and who will staff the DL unless someone gets information before I cruise that I can post. Edited by SherriZ366

Im not touching the doc,but I got an email from Rahul(I asked him when he goes on vacation and when he comes back).

His reply:

"june 14th and sign on back on july 26th so far"

Thanks Kathy -- as I've posted, no-one needs to touch the GoogleDoc. Just please leave updates for me or the other folks working on the Doc to plug in. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Swiss

Carlos Ortiz is in the CL; Anis Tebbeb is in the DL. If anyone sails on Liberty and gets new information, please update me so I can post. The only way I get information on ships is for folks to report on concierges. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Carlos Ortiz is in the CL; Anis Tebbeb is in the DL. If anyone sails on Liberty and gets new information, please update me so I can post. The only way I get information on ships is for folks to report on concierges. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I will be on the Liberty for her May 6th 10-day Bermuda and Caribbean cruise. I'll send you an update from the ship.

Tom

I think Bertie would be going home on 7-26-2015 when Rahul comes back. I am on FR on May 17 and will find out from the two of them as to when Bertie goes on vacation and who will staff the DL unless someone gets information before I cruise that I can post.

I do know Carlington will be joining the FR June 10th.....he won't know where exactly he will be till he gets on board..have a feeling he'll be in the DL,while Bertie goes to the suites concierge..

We had carlington on the enchantment,, he is wonderful!!!,, I like it when they move the concierges around !!!

He IS wonderful..........and deserves the upgrade(I'm assuming moving to the FR is an upgrade):D

Swiss

He was ours 2 weeks ago- suites in CL. He emailed me a week or so before. Arranged for us to be met and taken on board- was intending to do it himself but RS and pFS arrived at the same time. came to room 1st day to see if we wanted cabana at labadee.

Always in the Cl lounge at the stated times. a nice guy all round.

we arranged a couple of reservations pre boarding with him- 1 got lost but our cabin attendants husband was the manager of portofinos and sorted it out (he was expecting us despite no reservation!). Dont know where it went wrong but it was NOT an issue as handled very well.

Took us off first via staff elevator and medical room.

All round good job- would recommend.

Just looked at the email trail. He also arranged the beds pre sailing as we wanted a roll away rather than using a sofa bed and it was there tucked behind the curtain when we arrived

H emailed us 5 days before departure (so pretty much as soon as the previous cruise had sailed)

I do know Carlington will be joining the FR June 10th.....he won't know where exactly he will be till he gets on board..have a feeling he'll be in the DL,while Bertie goes to the suites concierge..

I think Carlington should be in the DL as Bertie goes to CL until Rahul comes back on 7/26/2015. I would expect Carlington will still be in DL when we sail on 8-30-2015. Thanks for update

Swiss

He was ours 2 weeks ago- suites in CL. He emailed me a week or so before. Arranged for us to be met and taken on board- was intending to do it himself but RS and pFS arrived at the same time. came to room 1st day to see if we wanted cabana at labadee.

Always in the Cl lounge at the stated times. a nice guy all round.

we arranged a couple of reservations pre boarding with him- 1 got lost but our cabin attendants husband was the manager of portofinos and sorted it out (he was expecting us despite no reservation!). Dont know where it went wrong but it was NOT an issue as handled very well.

Took us off first via staff elevator and medical room.

All round good job- would recommend.

Good to hear -- he sounds fabulous

Thanks for the info re concierges on Liberty. And yes, Carlos is am amazing concierge. He has the ability to go above and beyond what is expected of him and he does. I hope he is still on Liberty when we sail on 6/4. We've had some wonderful concierges (Denzil, Mario, Mahmoud, Reyno) but Carlos Ortiz is still our favorite. Our cruise would have been a disaster had it not been for his help in some pretty tough situations.

Thanks also to all who keep this info compiled in one easy to find place. Know it's appreciated!!

Swiss