Current Concierges continued

PH8

I have just received a Welcome Aboard/Suite Letter from the new Concierge on the Radiance. Her name is Hannah Jayne Graham from Wales.:)

Cheers

Di

This is big news and a huge help. We have been looking for this information. I updated the Google Doc and highlighted it in red, which I will keep highlighted for a few days.

Thanks so much!

Hi Sherri......Rahul will be on vacation June 14th and returns July 26th.Well,as of now....we all know how that can change:p....

I asked him because like you,we will be on the FR Aug 30th!! See you there:D:D:D

Hi Sherri......Rahul will be on vacation June 14th and returns July 26th.Well,as of now....we all know how that can change:p....

I asked him because like you,we will be on the FR Aug 30th!! See you there:D:D:D

Thanks Kathy--I knew he was leaving on 6-14 but did not know the return date. Even if it slips by a week, he should be in the CL during our cruise. Updated the GoogleDoc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I'm really excited to meet you -- the original Current Concierge Threat starter!!! This is the occasional western itinerary we throw in -- usually do Eastern -- but the BOGOHO price we got (at the beginning of this promotion) was too good to pass up.

The Google Doc is pretty easy to keep up as I am doing it with Mama Bean (Gina) and the guy who set it up. The only problem is when some fool decides to put in nasty information like "Piss of the Seas" Fortunately you can go back to earlier versions and restore.

Thanks Kathy--I knew he was leaving on 6-14 but did not know the return date. Even if it slips by a week, he should be in the CL during our cruise. Updated the GoogleDoc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I'm really excited to meet you -- the original Current Concierge Threat starter!!! This is the occasional western itinerary we throw in -- usually do Eastern -- but the BOGOHO price we got (at the beginning of this promotion) was too good to pass up.

The Google Doc is pretty easy to keep up as I am doing it with Mama Bean (Gina) and the guy who set it up. The only problem is when some fool decides to put in nasty information like "Piss of the Seas" Fortunately you can go back to earlier versions and restore.

Are you kidding me?? Too bad,you can't figure out who it is......

We used to prefer the Eastern,but lately,I really like the Western!! See you there!:D:D

Are you kidding me?? Too bad,you can't figure out who it is......

We used to prefer the Eastern,but lately,I really like the Western!! See you there!:D:D

The troller or whatever who screwed up the Google doc has not struck again so fingers crossed.

So I emailed Dionne on Adventure for what I thought was a simple booze request. My wife likes Triple Sec in her cocktails and every other Concierge has had a bottle available as long as I email first. So D refuses...

I guess I don't get what they can do for me if it isn't for special requests... I mean I can get my own ice show tickets or order room service or book a spa appt.

So I emailed Dionne on Adventure for what I thought was a simple booze request. My wife likes Triple Sec in her cocktails and every other Concierge has had a bottle available as long as I email first. So D refuses...

I guess I don't get what they can do for me if it isn't for special requests... I mean I can get my own ice show tickets or order room service or book a spa appt.

Below is a pic of what's available on all ships we've been on recently.

DSC07655_zps6c443e151_zpsf291cd76.jpg

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Is anyone here close with Juan Diego on Anthem? Long story short, we are paying dearly for a GS cabin that we thought had an oversized balcony. Upon further examination of the ship's exterior photos, it looks like the Grand Suite balcony has a divider down the middle of the balcony between the bedroom door and the living room door. Usually all GS cabins have an open balcony. Would anyone mind reaching out to him to see if he can confirm this? The cabin is grand suite 12246. Thank you so much.

Each ship has a list of liquors for the "happy hour"..........so maybe Triple Sec is one they don't offer..

Yeah I know it isn't on the list but I've been able to get it no problem the last 5 cruises as long as I email them first.

Every bar on the ship has it so I'm not sure why D made such a big deal out of it.

Oh well, she's just cutting herself out of a tip for both weeks

Yeah I know it isn't on the list but I've been able to get it no problem the last 5 cruises as long as I email them first.

Every bar on the ship has it so I'm not sure why D made such a big deal out of it.

Oh well, she's just cutting herself out of a tip for both weeks

That's not fair. Not every concierge will break the rules for you.

Who will be the Diamond Concierge on Radiance Sept 4, 2015 ? I prefer the DL on this particular ship with the extended overflow seating area that has been available when necessary.
Right now, the Google Doc is showing

Zahide Uguz but I have not gotten updates in awhile. If anyone has newer information, please post.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Is anyone here close with Juan Diego on Anthem? Long story short, we are paying dearly for a GS cabin that we thought had an oversized balcony. Upon further examination of the ship's exterior photos, it looks like the Grand Suite balcony has a divider down the middle of the balcony between the bedroom door and the living room door. Usually all GS cabins have an open balcony. Would anyone mind reaching out to him to see if he can confirm this? The cabin is grand suite 12246. Thank you so much.
You can also contact Juan Diego yourself -- the Google Doc has a link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

That's not fair. Not every concierge will break the rules for you.

"fair?"

why would I pay a person who didn't do anything for me?

it isn't a rule-it is booze that they can just sign out from a bar to have in the lounge

Right now, the Google Doc is showing

Zahide Uguz but I have not gotten updates in awhile. If anyone has newer information, please post.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Zahide Uguz was filling in while we were on Radiance Feb/March. She was in the DL and the CL.

"fair?"

why would I pay a person who didn't do anything for me?

it isn't a rule-it is booze that they can just sign out from a bar to have in the lounge

Learn something new.I didn't know that................BUT then again,I would just have something off the list and not ask for something special....