Current Concierges continued

PH8

Fear not.

JD is NOT retiring. He is leaving Australian waters is all. They have sent him to the Anthem (with training on Quantum until it sails). e will be the Suite Concierge. He is devastated to be leaving his "home of eight years" the Radiance and to be leaving his "Australian family".

I keep telling him that it is a complement that he has been selected for a new ship - but he loves it here.

Now I need to go on a trip to sail on Anthem.

Raina

I've been told that he and all of the Anthem team are going directly to Germany for training.

I've been told that he and all of the Anthem team are going directly to Germany for training.

Unless it has been changed, Oana Popa leaves the Liberty tomorrow to go to the Quantum for 8 days of training and then she will be joining the Anthem on the 30th. At least this was the plan last time we talked. But we all know how things change with RCCL.

I have heard both for JD and Oana -- going to QN for training or going directly to German to AN -- boarding - 3-20-2015. Which is right? Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Definitely no Quantum for JD. He is on the way to Germany at this very moment!!! Bon voyage JD. You will be missed.

Raina.

I have heard both for JD and Oana -- going to QN for training or going directly to German to AN -- boarding - 3-20-2015. Which is right? Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Definitely no Quantum for JD. He is on the way to Germany at this very moment!!! Bon voyage JD. You will be missed.

Raina.

I was told yesterday by those on board Q that the Anthem Concierges are going directly to Germany.

Edited by cruisenfever

Oana told me on the 17th she was going to the Quantum for training and arriving on the Anthem on the 30th but it could have changed. I do not expect to hear from her until she is on the Anthem

Oana told me on the 17th she was going to the Quantum for training and arriving on the Anthem on the 30th but it could have changed. I do not expect to hear from her until she is on the Anthem

Not sure about Oana - but JD's orders wee changed and he is in the air at the moment on the way to Germany.

Let the new adventure begin!

Raina

Not sure about Oana - but JD's orders wee changed and he is in the air at the moment on the way to Germany.

Let the new adventure begin!

Raina

She left Liberty today. As of St Paddy's day that was what she believed. However we all know how things change.

Just an FYI for those interested, but I just received an email from Reyno and in it he says "I will leave tomorrow on medical, and new ship not determined yet".

Sherri, if you could update your wonderful spreadsheet that would be great.

Edited by cruisenfever

Just an FYI for those interested, but I just received an email from Reyno and in it he says "I will leave tomorrow on medical, and new ship not determined yet".

Sherri, if you could update your wonderful spreadsheet that would be great.

Thanks for the update -- I put in the update and will switch him to vacation. Is Andrew Finegold still on QN? And will Mario Abba Reyes be coming back to QN (and when)?

Thanks for the update -- I put in the update and will switch him to vacation. Is Andrew Finegold still on QN? And will Mario Abba Reyes be coming back to QN (and when)?

Sherri, the photo that is listed for the Enchantment DL is actually a photo of the CL on Enchantment.

Yes, JJ was fantastic. My son and I were so looking forward to seeing her again on our South Pacific cruise in December last year and we were told she had got engaged and left RCCL. Not sure if this is a fact but that is what we were told on board Radiance. We really will miss her !!

We just got a private email from JJ Shim. She said that she was on sabbatical from RCI and was hopeful that she would return. She is not married. She was recently on Voyager for 5 weeks as a PAX.

Hopefully we'll see her again soon

Sherri, Mario is back from vacation and is in the Concierge Lounge on Q. Andrew Finegold is being replaced but I don't know who is replacing him.

Sherri, Mario is back from vacation and is in the Concierge Lounge on Q. Andrew Finegold is being replaced but I don't know who is replacing him.

Does anyone know where Andrew Finegold is going? Hopefully the Brilliance which would align with what he told me a while back.

It's one and the same. No separate lounge for D/D+/P. He is technically in the CL. Also, it is no longer on Deck 9. Instead it is up on Deck 14.

Thanks -- I'm assuming that Marie is no longer on the ship as a Concierge. She is going to Quantum next.

Thanks -- I'm assuming that Marie is no longer on the ship as a Concierge. She is going to Quantum next.

Hi Sherri,

Her name is Marine Wang and according to her email she was supposed to sign onto the Quantum with her husband (who does security) yesterday.

(March 21st). This makes sense because I see that Reyno is

on is way home.

It's one and the same. No separate lounge for D/D+/P. He is technically in the CL. Also, it is no longer on Deck 9. Instead it is up on Deck 14.

Just off Mariner...Barbara in the DL and Joel in the CL...very confusing about which lounge was which...upon boarding... but the DL on deck #9 (inside no view..hate those) was only 15-20 steps for us (#9624) but the CL on deck #14 was the better venue and views so we opted to use that one usually...Had no real interaction with Joel other than just a hello/goodbye..as he never really came out from behind his desk...Barbara on the other hand was mixing & mingling whenever we stopped by.

"one and the same"...not really...we saw no D's (familiar faces) in the deck #14 CL so I really don't think their card gave them access.

Edited by Ashland