Current Concierges continued

PH8

Sherri, I am on board the Serenade, on my phone, and can't check your excellent spreadsheet to see if you have this.

You know that Alan is in the CL.

Analia is the Diamond Concierge. She is new. 😊

Thanks Carol. Posted it -- we just got back from FR yesterday where I could see CC posts but could not update the Google Doc.

Rhapsody is moving to Port C. Does she have a DL as we do not have it on the GoogleDoc? And if so, who is the DL Concierge. I have Amit for the CL.

Yes, Rhapsody has a DL. It was carved out of the "Shall We Dance" lounge, deck 6, aft.

Rhapsody is moving to Port C. Does she have a DL as we do not have it on the GoogleDoc? And if so, who is the DL Concierge. I have Amit for the CL.

Alex was the DL Concierge but I have friends getting off on Sunday. If no-one has confirmed by then, I will ask them and post if it's not Alex.

IMHO, Diamond Lounge on Rhapsody is way better than the CL on Rhapsody (too small).

Cheers

Di

Alex was the DL Concierge but I have friends getting off on Sunday. If no-one has confirmed by then, I will ask them and post if it's not Alex.

IMHO, Diamond Lounge on Rhapsody is way better than the CL on Rhapsody (too small).

Cheers

Di

Thanks!!

Yes, JJ was fantastic. My son and I were so looking forward to seeing her again on our South Pacific cruise in December last year and we were told she had got engaged and left RCCL. Not sure if this is a fact but that is what we were told on board Radiance. We really will miss her !!

Yes, JJ was fantastic. My son and I were so looking forward to seeing her again on our South Pacific cruise in December last year and we were told she had got engaged and left RCCL. Not sure if this is a fact but that is what we were told on board Radiance. We really will miss her !!

Yes, the last we heard was that she left, got married and then came back. Someone correct me if this is incorrect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRUISEMAMI View Post

Willie Salaya is back on BR as of yesterday!

Don't know if he's in the DL or CL!

Thanks. Hope someone can enlighten us as to which lounge he is in.

Don't know if this helps or not ... I received my welcome email today from Charmaine.

"Dear Suite Guests,

My name is Charmaine I am your Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any special requests you may have throughout your cruise vacation. My hours in the Concierge Lounge are daily from 7:00 am to 11:00 and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

As a Suite guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Brilliance of the Seas"

Does anyone know if Ricardo Mock has made it back from vacation? We are due to go out next Sunday the 15th, and have not received his email yet. He was getting off of the ship at New Years when we did and I thought he said he would be back on the 8th of March.

Does anyone know if Ricardo Mock has made it back from vacation? We are due to go out next Sunday the 15th, and have not received his email yet. He was getting off of the ship at New Years when we did and I thought he said he would be back on the 8th of March.

I received an email from Ricardo on feb 5, telling me that he got home safe!

The vacation time is usually 6 weeks!

Just emailed him; waiting for his answer! ;)

Don't know if this helps or not ... I received my welcome email today from Charmaine.

"Dear Suite Guests,

My name is Charmaine I am your Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any special requests you may have throughout your cruise vacation. My hours in the Concierge Lounge are daily from 7:00 am to 11:00 and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

As a Suite guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Brilliance of the Seas"

Thanks Angie -- your info. is helpful. I think Charmaine's last name is Fernandes. If you have a chance, could you please find out when she goes on vacation and who her replacement will be. This thread and the Googledoc spreadsheet depend on information from folks who have just sailed.

I received an email from Ricardo on feb 5, telling me that he got home safe!

The vacation time is usually 6 weeks!

Just emailed him; waiting for his answer! ;)

Awesome news! Hope he is back on the 15th, he is an absolute professional!

Thanks for the information.

As you know, there are email links for Concierge emails in the Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0 When we have been in a GS, we have gotten the email about 3 or 4 days before we were sailing.

I plugged in Richardo's return for vacation on the Doc -- can anyone confirm.

When I was on Navigator in October, Nadja said she would be in the CL for my March 22 cruise. I haven't gotten an email from the concierge yet, so I really don't know if Ricardo will be back or not.

When I was on Navigator in October, Nadja said she would be in the CL for my March 22 cruise. I haven't gotten an email from the concierge yet, so I really don't know if Ricardo will be back or not.
Thanks for the update. Please keep us in loop re: NV concierges.

Thanks for the update. Please keep us in loop re: NV concierges.

Received standard "suite guest" email today with Ricardos name at the top and in the signature line welcoming me to the Navigator next Sunday.

However the email I sent Sunday and today's reply have both gone unanswered so far.