Current Concierges continued

PH8

I was told a gentleman named Anis (from the Brillance ?) is now/going to be in the DL on the Liberty. I checked the list to see if I could find a last name for him, but could not find the name on the lists. I believe I remember the seeing the name before.

Kept getting the dreaded white screen when I tried to quote and post so thank you all -- I have updated the Google Doc.

I believe Anis is there already (Liberty). I figured if I put where he came from someone may know his full name.

Edited by redcrown

Currently on Radiance. Amy leaves tomorrow and will rejoin Radiance May 15 in Vancouver. She's getting married May 9. Tom, who was Activities Mgr on Brilliance will be Cruise Director until Amy returns.

Sue, you posted on the "Current Concierge" thread. Here's the link to the Current Cruise Directors Thread UPDATED List of Current Cruise Directors (CD)

Scotland 01,

Just wanted to say hello. Donna and I are well and hope that you and Neil are also as well as Cristina and Ken. We are cruising next month; New Orleans to Boston for a re-positioning. Would love to sail with you all again.

Ronn452

We're going on the Oasis soon. The 2 level concierge lounge is now the Diamond lounge, for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacles. Is that correct?

There is also a suite lounge. Who is the concierge in the suite lounge? Is Allan in one and Israel in the other?

We're going on the Oasis soon. The 2 level concierge lounge is now the Diamond lounge, for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacles. Is that correct?

There is also a suite lounge. Who is the concierge in the suite lounge? Is Allan in one and Israel in the other?

Rami is in the Diamond Club (new name)

Allan and Israel are both in the Suite Lounge!

Sue, you posted on the "Current Concierge" thread. Here's the link to the Current Cruise Directors Thread UPDATED List of Current Cruise Directors (CD)

Thanks Patti....:o JD is leaving Radiance on March 19 and heading to Germany and Anthem. Zahide Uguz will be coming over from the Diamond Lounge when JD leaves and the DL Concierge hasn't been assigned yet. I'll update when I hear any thing.

Thanks Patti....:o JD is leaving Radiance on March 19 and heading to Germany and Anthem. Zahide Uguz will be coming over from the Diamond Lounge when JD leaves and the DL Concierge hasn't been assigned yet. I'll update when I hear any thing.

Ugg. Say good bye to JD for us. Not sure anyone can truly replace him. Guess we will find out next May.

You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.:)

Sherri, we will be doing a b2b on Legend and I just had an email from Luca. He confirmed that he is going on vacation beginning March 30th and Christopher from the DL will be replacing him. No mention of who would be replacing Christopher.

Patti, I don't know if you've met Luca, but he's one of the best. Hope you have him for at least some of your cruise.

Patti, I don't know if you've met Luca, but he's one of the best. Hope you have him for at least some of your cruise.

Unfortunately we board on March 30th and he goes home on March 30th.:(

I could tell what a great guy he is just from the emails we've done in the last couple of days.

Unfortunately we board on March 30th and he goes home on March 30th.:(

I could tell what a great guy he is just from the emails we've done in the last couple of days.

That's too bad. Similar situation with us, Oana is leaving Liberty just as we board next week.

Scotland 01,

Just wanted to say hello. Donna and I are well and hope that you and Neil are also as well as Cristina and Ken. We are cruising next month; New Orleans to Boston for a re-positioning. Would love to sail with you all again.

Ronn452

Well Hello Capt Ronn and Donna

Good to hear from you! We are well after a few health hiccups!! We really enjoyed your company and were so grateful to your showing us New Orleans! Off on Quantum in May Barcelona to Dubai. Christine and Ken have moved house so have reduced cruising. Keep in touch

Margaret and Neil