Current Concierges continued

PH8

Bob:

Just looked up his full name Anis Haj Ali.......Last time I saw him was on the Brillance. (I have soemthing I would like to give him on the Liberty if its the same person.)

Madeline

The name of the DL concierge on Liberty two weeks ago was Anis Tebbeb.

Bob:

Just looked up his full name Anis Haj Ali.......Last time I saw him was on the Brillance. (I have soemthing I would like to give him on the Liberty if its the same person.)

Madeline

The name of the DL concierge on Liberty two weeks ago was Anis Tebbeb.

Yes that is the same Anis from Brilliance ;)

Bob:

Thank you for the info. It does not appear to be the same Anis since the family name is different.

Madeline

Madeline,

Anis Tebbeb WAS the concierge on Brilliance this past October. When was the last time you were on Brilliance?

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

This thread could use some more updated information on Current Concierges and their rotations. Could anyone going on a cruise please find out what you can about CL amd DL Concierges' schedules. Thanks

Linke to GoogleDoc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

He will be there at least until the ship goes to Alaska.
Thanks -- the first regular 7 day Alaska cruise is May 29, 2015. The ship goes to Victoria and Vancouver prior to that time. Will just keep a strong eye on Jewel. Friends are sailing the last Southern itinerary and the Panama Canal so hopefully they can update me.

I am sailing on the Jewel on 6/5. I can let you know a few days before when the concierge sends me an email. I hope Diego is still on. He was the best concierge I have ever met.

He should still be there if things go as he wants. He's requested to

do a longer contract because he wants to do some of Alaska. He's

hoping to take his vacation in Sept but nothing is ever 100 % certain

their line of work..

What happened to Betsy Medrano? She was our Concierge on Vision last August. Such a sweetheart!

Betsy is at home in Costa Rica now. Not sure if she is coming back or not.:(

I hope she does as I agree, she is a sweetheart.

This thread could use some more updated information on Current Concierges and their rotations. Could anyone going on a cruise please find out what you can about CL amd DL Concierges' schedules. Thanks

Linke to GoogleDoc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

If you haven't found out who the Concierge will be on the Radiance by the time I board on Sunday, I will post on Sunday evening and let you know who it is.

Cheers

Di