Current Concierges continued

PH8

Good morning from Allure ot Seas !

I don't want to quote every post it refer to, so I just write it all here.

Diamond concierge on Allure is Cleon Fraser. He is one of these concierges, that go out of there way to help and support in everything !

Concierges are Anayasy Jimenez and Jeremias Lora Martinez

I was wondering this as well.

Kathy posted earlier on this thread that she had an email exchange with Rahul giving those dates (going on vacation 6/14-7/26 then back as CL). I think Sherri said she would be on Freedom on May 17 and would try to get "the rest of the story" on the CL and DL.

The document shows Carlos Ortiz on Liberty beginning 3/15. At this point, I assume that he will be on for our 6/4 cruise. However, it only shows Carlos, no other concierge. Is there only one on Liberty, and if so - he is Diamond and/or Suites Concierge? Our family is hoping to see him - we loved him on a cruise several years ago and he helped us tremendously!

Any info on this from anyone? Thanks!

Swiss

He was ours 2 weeks ago- suites in CL. He emailed me a week or so before. Arranged for us to be met and taken on board- was intending to do it himself but RS and pFS arrived at the same time. came to room 1st day to see if we wanted cabana at labadee.

Always in the Cl lounge at the stated times. a nice guy all round.

we arranged a couple of reservations pre boarding with him- 1 got lost but our cabin attendants husband was the manager of portofinos and sorted it out (he was expecting us despite no reservation!). Dont know where it went wrong but it was NOT an issue as handled very well.

Took us off first via staff elevator and medical room.

All round good job- would recommend.

Anis Tebbab is in the DL as per the Google Doc unless someone has updated information.

Kathy posted earlier on this thread that she had an email exchange with Rahul giving those dates (going on vacation 6/14-7/26 then back as CL). I think Sherri said she would be on Freedom on May 17 and would try to get "the rest of the story" on the CL and DL.
Will do -- probably will end up confirming that Bertie will be in CL while Rahul is on vacation with Carlington in the DL during this period (and probably covering DL while Bertie is on vacation (my guess would be that Bertie's vacation would begin on July 26, 2015).

He is one of these concierges, that go out of there way to help and support in everything !

Has anyone had a bad concierge? It seems like every concierge that people have mentioned has provided excellent service. (which is the way it should be) Some have "fan clubs"!. But have any of you had bad service?

Has anyone had a bad concierge? It seems like every concierge that people have mentioned has provided excellent service. (which is the way it should be) Some have "fan clubs"!. But have any of you had bad service?

I wouldn't touch that question with a 10 ft. Pole. All of them have "off" weeks but most all of them wouldn't be in their position with consistently bad reviews. My least favorite may be someone else's VERY favorite. It's very subjective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we have also had one who basically did very, very little. He seemed to cater to a group of 10 people who seemingly were in constant need for his attention. And no, I would not name that person for all the reasons stated above. Perhaps it was just an 'off' week.

Swiss

Any one have any contact info independence of the seas seen on facebook someone left there honey moon photos on sd card in safe seen if any onboard emails available?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Here is a link to the Current Concierge Google Doc that has links under "Contact the Concierge" for IN's Concierge and Diamond Lounge https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I would like to send an email to the suite concierge on Liberty of the Seas re a few items on our upcoming cruise. My question is this - how do I direct the email to the suite concierge I intend in the email address? Is the suite concierge address 1 or 2? In the past, I have not had to direct it to a number as there was only one concierge. I believe the suite concierge on our cruise on Liberty will be Carlos Ortiz, but do not know whether he is designated as Concierge 01 or Concierge 02 in the email? Hope this makes sense!

Thanks,

Swiss

Yes...we have...on three different occasions...and we have shared that same bad experience with a few poster's where we did name names .

One concierge we have actually had twice on different cruises and they were still just as bad the second time as they were the first.:eek:

While we have had many more concierge's that have had such a wonderful experience with..you do always remember those you didn't too.

Sherri, just off a b2b on Legend.

Zahide Uguz is the Concierge in the Diamond Lounge and she will be there until May 31. Zahide is a real sweetie and goes out of her way to help her guests.

I believe when Luca returns on 5/31, Christopher who is currently in the CL, will go over to the Diamond Lounge.

I would like to send an email to the suite concierge on Liberty of the Seas re a few items on our upcoming cruise. My question is this - how do I direct the email to the suite concierge I intend in the email address? Is the suite concierge address 1 or 2? In the past, I have not had to direct it to a number as there was only one concierge. I believe the suite concierge on our cruise on Liberty will be Carlos Ortiz, but do not know whether he is designated as Concierge 01 or Concierge 02 in the email? Hope this makes sense!

Thanks,

Swiss

Hi

There is no 01 or 02 on the Liberty. There is only Carlos in the CL. Just send it to LB_CONCIERGE @rccl.com and he will get it. The other concierge works in the diamond lounge and his Addy has the dl in it. I hope this helps. I am on my phone so do not have the exact dl addy

Hi

There is no 01 or 02 on the Liberty. There is only Carlos in the CL. Just send it to LB_CONCIERGE @rccl.com and he will get it. The other concierge works in the diamond lounge and his Addy has the dl in it. I hope this helps. I am on my phone so do not have the exact dl addy

Let me help you out....:)

the diamond concierge one is LB _ Diamondconcierge@rccl.com

**Had to put a space between LB _ Diamond or else is look like the whole thing is just underlined......no space when you when you send the email........its just an underscore _ between the two words..

Edited by PH8

**Had to put a space between LB _ Diamond or else is look like the whole thing is just underlined......no space when you when you send the email........its just an underscore _ between the two words..

Hi

You have been helping me out for years. Good to see you back on this thread so often.

Thanks

Yes...we have...on three different occasions...and we have shared that same bad experience with a few poster's where we did name names .

One concierge we have actually had twice on different cruises and they were still just as bad the second time as they were the first.:eek:

While we have had many more concierge's that have had such a wonderful experience with..you do always remember those you didn't too.

Can only recall one who was less than satisfactory and we have subsequently met several other guests who had unpleasant experiences with him on other sailings. Other than that one individual, however, the concierges we have met have all gone out of their way to insure that all the guests had a super cruise experience.

Thanks to everyone for the responses. It's appreciated. Happy cruising. When talking to a RC rep late today, she told me that effective immediately cabanas at Barefoot Beach can only be obtained once you are onboard. I asked if this was something new and was told yes, it is something that they all were told at a meeting this week. I explained that meant a mad scramble to the suites concierge for a lot of people......let's hope this is NOT correct! Another suite perk taken away???? Yikes!

Swiss

Thanks to everyone for the responses. It's appreciated. Happy cruising. When talking to a RC rep late today, she told me that effective immediately cabanas at Barefoot Beach can only be obtained once you are onboard. I asked if this was something new and was told yes, it is something that they all were told at a meeting this week. I explained that meant a mad scramble to the suites concierge for a lot of people......let's hope this is NOT correct! Another suite perk taken away???? Yikes!

Swiss

I would send an email to Carlos anyway. I would ask him to reserve a cabana. I would then follow up 7 to 12 days before my sailing. From what I have been told, the concierge usually fulfills requests the sailing or two before the actual cruise. When are you cruising?

I do know Carlington will be joining the FR June 10th.....he won't know where exactly he will be till he gets on board..have a feeling he'll be in the DL,while Bertie goes to the suites concierge..

Carlington = Outstanding!

Rick and Deirdra

I would send an email to Carlos anyway. I would ask him to reserve a cabana. I would then follow up 7 to 12 days before my sailing. From what I have been told, the concierge usually fulfills requests the sailing or two before the actual cruise. When are you cruising?

I plan on sending Carlos Ortiz an email, despite the fact that the rep said it was effective as this week. I figure it can't hurt to ask. We are not sailing until the first week of June so we are about four weeks out. Guess I'll send an email in another week or so. IF this is in fact a new rule, I would bet many others do not know this and will be writing as well. As they say, it can't hurt to ask! At least I would be on record as requesting the BB cabana.

Thank,

Swiss