Current Concierges continued

PH8

Nizar is the Concierge on Serenade. He will be in the Concierge Club for the TA in April, but I don't know when he returns from vacation. He is very good (as is Alan).
I'm a little confused. Who is in the CL now -- Nizar or Alan? If it is Nizar, when did Alan get off? Thanks

I'm a little confused. Who is in the CL now -- Nizar or Alan? If it is Nizar, when did Alan get off? Thanks

Alan is in the CL now. Sorry if my answer was confusing. Nizar is usually in the CL and Alan in the DL. Nizar is on vacation so Alan is currently in the CL. I don't know when Nizar will be back from vacation but he said he would be on the TA in April.

Alan is in the CL now. Sorry if my answer was confusing. Nizar is usually in the CL and Alan in the DL. Nizar is on vacation so Alan is currently in the CL. I don't know when Nizar will be back from vacation but he said he would be on the TA in April.
Thanks I had updated Googledoc with Nizar in CL and Alan on vacation. I changed it back to Alan in CL and Nizar on vacation. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Your spreadsheet is excellent:) Juan Diego is now not leaving the Radiance until the 19th March in Adelaide (still hoping they will extend some more).

Cheers

Di

Edited by Dizziedi

Your spreadsheet is excellent:) Juan Diego is now not leaving the Radiance until the 19th March in Adelaide (still hoping they will extend some more).

Cheers

Di

Thanks for your kind words about our spreadsheet. And thanks also for the update on Juan Diego -- I updated the Googledoc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

How is Dionne on Adventure? We'll be sailing in 3 weeks. Will I be receiving an email from Dionne before we sail? My understating is not all conceirges send out an email before sailing.

I thought she was excellent for our two weeks on Adventure recently. We did not receive an email, but we were not in a full suite either.

I thought she was excellent for our two weeks on Adventure recently. We did not receive an email, but we were not in a full suite either.

That's good to hear. We are in a suite next month, so will see if we get an email two weeks out. If not, I'll email her. :-)

Sherri, I am on board the Serenade, on my phone, and can't check your excellent spreadsheet to see if you have this.

You know that Alan is in the CL.

Analia is the Diamond Concierge. She is new. [emoji4]

Thanks for the information-- will update Google Doc when I get home. Thanks also for kind words about the spreadsheet

We did a B2B on Serendade in Dec-Jan and Nizar and Alan are both fantastic! We joked about Nizar being our elf. He would just appear out of nowhere when ever we needed something. And Alan was always the garcious host in the DL. After the first time we went in there he knew what we wanted. We would go in the mornings after breakfast and he would bring us the specialty coffee we liked without even asking us and every evening when we went in for a glass of wine before dinner he kept our glasses and our snack plates full. Royal needs to clone them!