Current Concierges continued

PH8

We are just back from Adventure.

Diamond concierge is Zahide (forgot her last name)

She is a very nice young woman.

I love her.

She tried to solve every problem we had !

I hope I will meet her on one of the other cruises we have planed.

She is really nice and just left the Adventure. She is on her way to join the Radiance in Australia.

Just off Splendour yesterday. Daniele Palma is currently in the concierge lounge. There is currently no dedicated diamond concierge.

The diamond welcome letter was signed by Daniele. Last week the group coordinator on board didn't have many groups so she covered the lounge in the mornings and evenings. She said there hadn't been a diamond concierge for at least a few cruises.

Just off Splendour yesterday. Daniele Palma is currently in the concierge lounge. There is currently no dedicated diamond concierge.

The diamond welcome letter was signed by Daniele. Last week the group coordinator on board didn't have many groups so she covered the lounge in the mornings and evenings. She said there hadn't been a diamond concierge for at least a few cruises.

Thanks for the info -- Is Mahmoud Messaoudi on vacation?

Thanks for the info -- Is Mahmoud Messaoudi on vacation?

I'm not sure. Not sure if he speaks Portguese but if not my guess is that they will look for someone that speaks Portuguese to cover the lounges until the ship heads back to Europe in April.

I'm not sure. Not sure if he speaks Portguese but if not my guess is that they will look for someone that speaks Portuguese to cover the lounges until the ship heads back to Europe in April.
Just heard that Mahmoud is going to RA -- CL on or after 3-15-2015. Updated Google Doc.

Thank you to those who have had a hand in creating and maintaining this site and related document. This is a resource that I have now saved as a "Travel Favorite". It's shame that some gremlins have nothing better to do than cause havoc and create even more work for others.

Thank you again and I am just sorry it took me this long to locate this thread.

Sue

Edited by SuzD123

Thank you to those who have had a hand in creating and maintaining this site and related document. This is a resource that I have now saved as a "Travel Favorite". It's shame that some gremlins have nothing better to do than cause havoc and create even more work for others.

Thank you again and I am just sorry it took me this long to locate this thread.

Sue

Thanks for your kind words about the job we are doing. I just checked the GoogleDoc and no "strange" posts have been added.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0