Current Concierges continued

PH8

Please remember that volunteers are maintaining this list, and I, for one, am very happy with the spreadsheet. It is clearly laid out and a great resource. Thank you, ladies, for keeping the information updated. :)
Thanks Karen -- and I hope folks will keep posting information for us to update.

Agree wholeheartedly! And a huge THANKS to Daniel who created the spreadsheet for the use of all of us to use in the first place!
I second thanks to Daniel. I had to work on a GoogleDoc set up by a paid consultant for work and it was a nightmare. Daniel did a great job and it is pretty easy to maintain the spreadsheet.

Does anyone know who the Concierge will be on the Jewel of the Sea on Jan17th-24th, 2015 cruise? It looks like Diego goes on vacation the week before.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to find out? If someone will see Diego before he leaves, maybe he can help and report back.

Thanks in advance,

I will be on next week and will report back who the replacement

will be. Hopefully they will know by then.

Anita

I will be on next week and will report back who the replacement

will be. Hopefully they will know by then.

Anita

I sent an email to Diego on JoS and he confirmed he will go on vacation on Jan 10. He said: "Im going home on January 10th, Felix Vargas will be my replacement, he was on Enchantment, [he']s home now, and will cover my vacation"

Does anyone know Felix? Any opinions?

I sent an email to Diego on JoS and he confirmed he will go on vacation on Jan 10. He said: "Im going home on January 10th, Felix Vargas will be my replacement, he was on Enchantment, [he']s home now, and will cover my vacation"

Thanks for the update on Diego and Felix.

His LinkedIn shows he's been a Concirge since June, before that he's listed as a Guest Services Officer. I'll found out how he is in 3-1/2 weeks.

His LinkedIn shows he's been a Concirge since June, before that he's listed as a Guest Services Officer. I'll found out how he is in 3-1/2 weeks.

A lot of Concierges come from GR. Mangesh Jambhulkar, who has been a Concierge on FR & VI came from GR. He is an excellent Concierge.

A lot of Concierges come from GR. Mangesh Jambhulkar, who has been a Concierge on FR & VI came from GR. He is an excellent Concierge.

I have been on about 14 cruises and I travel mostly in suites. Mangesh is the most sincere, welcoming, friendly and professional concierge I have ever met with Diego Tripiloi (sp) a close second. So much so that I wrote a letter to anyone I could think of about him after taking our Vision of the Seas cruise last November.

I have been on about 14 cruises and I travel mostly in suites. Mangesh is the most sincere, welcoming, friendly and professional concierge I have ever met with Diego Tripiloi (sp) a close second. So much so that I wrote a letter to anyone I could think of about him after taking our Vision of the Seas cruise last November.
I also mentioned how fabulous Mangesh is on comment cards and correspondence to Corporate. I think he may be part of the FR Concierge contingent again but any update is appreciated. One of the reasons that I was researching a Vision Booking was to have him as Concierge. Edited by SherriZ366

I also mentioned how fabulous Mangesh is on comment cards and correspondence to Corporate. I think he may be part of the FR Concierge contingent again but any update is appreciated. One of the reasons that I was researching a Vision Booking was to have him as Concierge.

Yes he told me that he was going to Freedom after going home to see if he could find a wife.:D Makes me want to go on a Freedom Cruise.

I second thanks to Daniel. I had to work on a GoogleDoc set up by a paid consultant for work and it was a nightmare. Daniel did a great job and it is pretty easy to maintain the spreadsheet.

Sherri, If you know how to contact Daniel, it would be good to ask him to password protect the list. Or maybe you know how to do that. Someone who is very child like has been adding things to it. Those things are gone now but you can look in the revisions to see what was there.

Edited by mommabean

Sherri, If you know how to contact Daniel, it would be good to ask him to password protect the list. Or maybe you know how to do that. Someone who is very child like has been adding things to it. Those things are gone now but you can look in the revisions to see what was there.

I am not sure how to password protect the list - the only thing I can do is modify the "permission" file to allow only certain people to modify data within the sheet. Otherwise, all others would only be able to view it. Perhaps that is what we should do? Only problem is I haven't been keeping up with the kind folks taking the time to continuously update the list. Thanks all for your help!

I see you guys got the update for Diego's replacement.

On a side note, I vote for limiting who can make changes on

the list. While I'm not the one writing weird things on the document,

I am always worried that I will accidentally screw it up. Usually

it's the same nice people updating the doc. And if they are anything

like me, they always check this thread whenever they get on CC. :D

Anita -

Gina -- this is upsetting. We really work hard to keep this spreadsheet up to date. I looked at some of the earlier revisions and did not see the type of child-like revisions you were referring to. As you can see, Dan posted on the thread a little while ago.

I am not sure how to password protect the list - the only thing I can do is modify the "permission" file to allow only certain people to modify data within the sheet. Otherwise, all others would only be able to view it. Perhaps that is what we should do? Only problem is I haven't been keeping up with the kind folks taking the time to continuously update the list. Thanks all for your help!
Dan -- I guess the best thing to do is to only allow certain people to modify data -- maybe you, me and Gina. We would have to cover for each other when someone is taking a cruise. Do you need our real names for this or our screen names?

You can also email me at (Phonetically) sherriz366 at aol dot com.

Dan -- I guess the best thing to do is to only allow certain people to modify data -- maybe you, me and Gina. We would have to cover for each other when someone is taking a cruise. Do you need our real names for this or our screen names?

You can also email me at (Phonetically) sherriz366 at aol dot com.

I will work on it tomorrow. Let me see if I can figure out to just have the three of us have the authority to edit it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's been very nice to have the list back and I know it's a lot of work which is appreciated. But, it's been only a matter of time before some one took advantage of the open format and hacked it. Sad, but I guess that's the world that we live in. My recommendation would be for 6 to 12 people to have access. Hopefully that would sufficiently spread the burden out and still be safe and manageable. I would be willing to help but am probably not the best choice (gone long times on cruises, and not very good with databases). Because I have not been one of those maintaining the list I don't really have a vote on what to do but wanted to offer my suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums