Current Concierges continued

PH8

Telma Santos is back from vacation and is on the Splendour.

Iryna from the Enchantment is now on her vacation.

Thanks!! I appreciate the info. I am assuming she is the suites concierge?? So who is the Diamond one??

I am headed out on a cruise tomorrow and will be gone for a week.....so if any more updates are fore coming,someone can revise the list or if you prefer wait till I'm back and I'll do the updates....

Thanks!

Edited by PH8

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Sucel Nickings(Silvia Abreu De Gasperi on vacation mid March)

AL Allure --(Concierge)- Dexter Fraser (as of 02/17/13)--(Rahim Fraoui on vacation as of 03/31/13)

(Fernando Ugalde Nadal on vacation as of 02/17/13)

(Diamond)"Ana" Anayansy Jimenez as of 02/17/13

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Betsy Medrano till August 2013 (Anis Tebbeb/Carlos Guiza Grandas)

(Diamond) (coming May 2013)

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Reyno Varkevisser(Iryna Tsybulnykova on vacation as of 04/01/13)

(Diamond) Jasmin Villajuan

EX Explorer- (Concierge) Mario Reyes as of 01/13/13

FR Freedom (Concierge)- Bertrand Almeida (02/10/13 till April)

(Willie Salaya)

(Diamond)- Mangesh Jambhulkar till 06/2013

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Efren Aguirre

(Diamond)Ruth Romo as of 03/31/13

ID Independence (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath as of 03/30/13(Ryno Strapp)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 06/30/12

JW Jewel -(Concierge) Diego Tripaldi(on vacation 04/27/13-06/29/13)

LG Legend -(Concierge)Rahul Barua (as 02/06/13)

(Diamond)-Andrew Finegold(as of 02/06/13)

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz(until May 2013)

(Diamond)-Oana Popa(Denzil Fernandes vacation as of 03/13/13)

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge)-Sebastian Henter as of 03/03/13 ( Luca Iorio)

(Diamond)-Nizar Laatiri

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock as of 03/30/13(Mahmoud Messaoudi)

OA Oasis (Concierge) Allan Fajardo and Charmaine Fernandes(till 05/02/13-back June)Israel Sanchez(as of 05/02/13)

(Diamond)Francis Calimag(as of end of March) (Carolina Cullbera)

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(Gazetty James on vacation 03/05/13-05/17/13) (JD on vacation again 07/26/13-08/30/13)

(Diamond) Shim Hyun "JJ" till 05/17/13

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay till 06/30/13

(Diamond)Pretty Shamu(as of 03/11/13) Karen Hernandez

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Francois Roux (Nadja Djurdjevic)

(Diamond) Rami Tabassi till 05/05/13

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Telma Santos

(Diamond)Carolina Costa till 03/13

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Yangyang Qi(Jayeon Hong)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

We are new to cruising, but having found out how much we enjoy it, we've been on 4 short cruises and 1 long one in one year. I am wanting to understand what I'm reading about concierge services. I've always been one for feeling that the concierge at the hotel was for the rich and famous. Can you tell me when I would use a concierge as opposed to just calling guest services? And what is the difference between a diamond concierge, a suite concierge, and a plain concierge.

First post from a cruising newby...

Thanks in advance!:)

We are new to cruising, but having found out how much we enjoy it, we've been on 4 short cruises and 1 long one in one year. I am wanting to understand what I'm reading about concierge services. I've always been one for feeling that the concierge at the hotel was for the rich and famous. Can you tell me when I would use a concierge as opposed to just calling guest services? And what is the difference between a diamond concierge, a suite concierge, and a plain concierge.

First post from a cruising newby...

Thanks in advance!:)

Suite concierges are for people staying in Grand suites or above. on those ships that have a Concierge Lounge, that is their office/desk.

the Lounge offers continental breakfast( some ships have cooked to order as well), usually some sort of mid afternoon offering of light tapas/snacks and a cocktail hour from (typically) 6-8 pm nightly where a selection of wines and simple mixed drinks will be available for free.

the concierge is the Guest services for GS and up.. they can make dinner and spa reservations, book your on shore excursion, even sometimes get you a ship's tour. if you have a problem, they can fix it.. for instance, on my last one our next door neighbor had a huge issue with the thermostat not functioning. and despite the cabin steward's multiple attempts to get maintenance in, nothing happened until Reyno made a phone call.

Diamonds also have their own lounge( well 99% of the ships.. with the goal being all ships will have one at some point soon) with their own Concierge and anyone with that status( and up to include D+ and Platinum) may use them for the same things listed above. the only major difference is in the D lounge children ARE NOT permitted during the evening cocktail hour.

the line at GS can frequently be very long and although they are manned pretty much 24/7, it can be faster to have the concierge take care of things for you. the Concierge is there from 8-11 and for cocktail hour daily.

Suite concierges are for people staying in Grand suites or above. on those ships that have a Concierge Lounge, that is their office/desk.

the Lounge offers continental breakfast( some ships have cooked to order as well), usually some sort of mid afternoon offering of light tapas/snacks and a cocktail hour from (typically) 6-8 pm nightly where a selection of wines and simple mixed drinks will be available for free.

the concierge is the Guest services for GS and up.. they can make dinner and spa reservations, book your on shore excursion, even sometimes get you a ship's tour. if you have a problem, they can fix it.. for instance, on my last one our next door neighbor had a huge issue with the thermostat not functioning. and despite the cabin steward's multiple attempts to get maintenance in, nothing happened until Reyno made a phone call.

Diamonds also have their own lounge( well 99% of the ships.. with the goal being all ships will have one at some point soon) with their own Concierge and anyone with that status( and up to include D+ and Platinum) may use them for the same things listed above. the only major difference is in the D lounge children ARE NOT permitted during the evening cocktail hour.

the line at GS can frequently be very long and although they are manned pretty much 24/7, it can be faster to have the concierge take care of things for you. the Concierge is there from 8-11 and for cocktail hour daily.

I believe you meant "Pinnacle".

Does anybody know if Luca is back on the Mariner, or if Sebastian is still there? I need to send an e-mail to make a request for next week.:)

Thanks!

Update...Luca is back in the CL on the Mariner. I got an email from him about 9:30 this morning.:D

I just read on another thread that Mario Reyes is off the Explorer of the Seas. Anyone know who the current concierge is on EOS? Prior to Mario, it was Carlos Ortiz. They are both fantastic and hoping the next one is as well ...and would love to know who currently is concierge on Explorer. Any info appreciated.

swiss

Curious who will fill in for Juan Diego, we board the Radiance on July 26.

Was hoping to see him again.

He may end up being there as his dates always seem to change. Don't count on July 26 being any different. I'd be shocked if he did such a short contract.

I just read on another thread that Mario Reyes is off the Explorer of the Seas. Anyone know who the current concierge is on EOS? Prior to Mario, it was Carlos Ortiz. They are both fantastic and hoping the next one is as well ...and would love to know who currently is concierge on Explorer. Any info appreciated.

swiss

mario is still there

Thanks - odd that someone said Mario had left the EOS this month. Mario is great and I will look forward to seeing him in June!!

i received an e mail today stating mairo left the ship on the 7th for medical reasons,Mahmoud Messaoudi is taking over till he returns on or around the 26 of may.,,,,,,hope this helps......................B

i received an e mail today stating mairo left the ship on the 7th for medical reasons,Mahmoud Messaoudi is taking over till he returns on or around the 26 of may.,,,,,,hope this helps......................B

Thank you so much - I appreciate your response. I hope all goes well for Mario and I hope to see him in June!

swiss

General question; I emailed our Concierge for our May 26th FOS cruise to reserve our Labadee cabana. I haven't heard back yet. I know we have more than month to sail.

When do you think the Concierge will email me back, 2 weeks prior to the cruise? We are staying in a GS and are Diamond Plus C&A. Should I email him again if I don't hear back soon? I know that they are switching Concierges in late April. Thoughts?

General question; I emailed our Concierge for our May 26th FOS cruise to reserve our Labadee cabana. I haven't heard back yet. I know we have more than month to sail.

When do you think the Concierge will email me back, 2 weeks prior to the cruise? We are staying in a GS and are Diamond Plus C&A. Should I email him again if I don't hear back soon? I know that they are switching Concierges in late April. Thoughts?

It's still to early probably for them to respond. I would wait until closer to email again, usually 2 weeks prior to cruise. Then, they should be able to reserve that cruise and if Concierges switching, I wouldn't trust your request getting transferred to their "to do" list, imho

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Sucel Nickings(Silvia Abreu De Gasperi on vacation mid March)

AL Allure --(Concierge)- Dexter Fraser (as of 02/17/13)--(Rahim Fraoui on vacation as of 03/31/13)

(Fernando Ugalde Nadal on vacation as of 02/17/13)

(Diamond)"Ana" Anayansy Jimenez as of 02/17/13

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Betsy Medrano till August 2013 (Anis Tebbeb/Carlos Guiza Grandas)

(Diamond) (coming May 2013)

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Reyno Varkevisser(Iryna Tsybulnykova on vacation as of 04/01/13)

(Diamond) Nizar Laatiri

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Mahmoud Messaouidi as of 04/07/13 (Mario Reyes)

FR Freedom (Concierge)- Bertrand Almeida (02/10/13 till April)

(Willie Salaya)

(Diamond)- Mangesh Jambhulkar till 06/2013

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Efren Aguirre

(Diamond)Ruth Romo as of 03/31/13

ID Independence (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath as of 03/30/13(Ryno Strapp)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 06/30/12

JW Jewel -(Concierge) Diego Tripaldi(on vacation 04/27/13-06/29/13)

LG Legend -(Concierge)Rahul Barua (as 02/06/13)

(Diamond)-Andrew Finegold(as of 02/06/13)

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz(until May 2013)

(Diamond)-Oana Popa(Denzil Fernandes vacation as of 03/13/13)

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge)- Luca Iorio

(Diamond)-???

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock as of 03/30/13(Mahmoud Messaoudi)

OA Oasis (Concierge) Allan Fajardo and Charmaine Fernandes(till 05/02/13-back June)Israel Sanchez(as of 05/02/13)

(Diamond)Francis Calimag(as of end of March) (Carolina Cullbera)

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(Gazetty James on vacation 03/05/13-05/17/13) (JD on vacation again 07/26/13-08/30/13)

(Diamond) Shim Hyun "JJ" till 05/17/13

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay till 06/30/13

(Diamond)Pretty Shamu(as of 03/11/13) Karen Hernandez

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Francois Roux (Nadja Djurdjevic)

(Diamond) Rami Tabassi till 05/05/13

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Telma Santos

(Diamond)Silvia Abreu De Gasperi

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Yangyang Qi(Jayeon Hong)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com