Carnival Has Some Kind of Nerve..........

cruzrgrl

We were on the Valor and they asked us to leave this morning after they ported back in Miami. I wasn't ready to leave and return back to the real world.

Oh, well, I guess I will just have to book another cruise so I can show them that I am going to just keep coming back. :D

I will post a review in a couple of days.

I will say that we had a great time.

We were on the Valor and they asked us to leave this morning after they ported back in Miami. I wasn't ready to leave and return back to the real world.

Oh, well, I guess I will just have to book another cruise so I can show them that I am going to just keep coming back. :D

How dare they do that :p

Booking another cruise will prove they cannot get rid of you!

Looking forward to reading your review! :)

Have they ever actually asked you to leave? We did one cruise, were getting off and staying the night in miami before a second cruise so we wanted to stay on the ship as long as possible. It got to be about 9:45 and someone came up to us where were having coffee and was like "uh, you guys really do need to get going ":)

Have they ever actually asked you to leave? We did one cruise, were getting off and staying the night in miami before a second cruise so we wanted to stay on the ship as long as possible. It got to be about 9:45 and someone came up to us where were having coffee and was like "uh, you guys really do need to get going ":)

Now why would they do that to people as nice as you/icon7.gif

I know THE NERVE! I was on the SPIRIT in jan. & on the lido deck STU our favorite cruise director personally told us its time to go:(! Well he was wrong, well by the end of feb. we were back on a cruise ship again! Shows him hehehehe! Off the subject sorry sad to see the SPIRIT & STU go down-under this year:eek:

That has to be a "Carnival" thing. I can't imagine any other cruise line being so rude... :rolleyes: :D

Very rude indeed.

I thought they stopped doing that:D

this happened to me 12 times on carnival!! i couldnt believe it!! i thought i was being a loyal fan. i mean, i love their cruise line. after sailing with RCL wouldnt cruise with anybody other than carnival again, but they keep kicking me off the ship!! trying again a week from today on the magic...maybe this time i can stay?!?! :D

Same here. Just got off the Valor and ready for another.

Had a great time.

Review later and can't wait to read yours.

think about it, they cant close out the cruise and let the new passangers(who are waiting to board) until all the passengers are off oif ship. Personally I like getting on ship on time,

Wow... Can you not see sarcasm. It's all in fun.

Boathappy must never have been kicked off a ship :p

WOW! I'd heard that Carnival was going down the tubes, but this proves it! Making you leave the ship at the end of the cruise is just plain unexcuseable! What's next? Probably, they'll be expecting us to book a cruise, instead of just showing up at the pier, marching aboard, and looking for any open cabin to occupy! They're really taking all the fun out of cruising. :mad: I'm about ready to join those other folks in the atrium "tent city" for OCCUPY CARNIVAL!

"SKY"

Archived