Holiday E-Card from NCL.....

camz

Cher, how far are you from Quebec City? I was looking at a NCL sailing for next October that originates from there. Should I look into flying into Montreal as a cheaper alternative?

Well it may be cheaper but not practical Linda. It's 3 hours from montreal to Quebec City. About 5 hours for me. I'm about 1 1/2 - 2 hours East of Montreal.

Unfortunately I don't think there are a lot of choices up that way for airports. Not like choosing between FLL and Miami. It is a beautiful city, besides being born there (I'm an Army Brat) so moved shortly after birth. I have been back a few times to visit. Old Quebec is so quaint and a real experience. Tons of history as well if you are into that kind of thing.

If you do decide, I would definately plan to come in the day before to do some sightseeing.

Well it may be cheaper but not practical Linda. It's 3 hours from montreal to Quebec City. About 5 hours for me. I'm about 1 1/2 - 2 hours East of Montreal.

Unfortunately I don't think there are a lot of choices up that way for airports. Not like choosing between FLL and Miami. It is a beautiful city, besides being born there (I'm an Army Brat) so moved shortly after birth. I have been back a few times to visit. Old Quebec is so quaint and a real experience. Tons of history as well if you are into that kind of thing.

If you do decide, I would definately plan to come in the day before to do some sightseeing.

Thanks for the information. I definitely want to see Montreal as I have never been there but thought they were much closer to one another like FLL and Miami. Will take a closer look at the sailings.

Well that was very nice. I won't receive one becauseI don't think NCL like me and they don't send me emails :D

Here you go. I hope this works.

http://www.nclgreetings.com/?cid=EM_MKD_N-A_N-A_EML_head_N-_HOLCARD_HOL121511_XXXXXXXX_C000001110

Oops. I should have scrolled to the next page I guess.....Now you have lots of them!

~Cindy

Nope I've checked that. I've went to My NCL and reput my email address in for the 2nd time. I've put it in that silly popup, I don't know how many times. There are just a few of us that don't get them for some reason. I don't get anything from NCL at all. The only thing I did get once was after our last cruise, I got a survey but it wouldn't open, even when I changed my settings.

I tell ya NCL has me on the naughty list :D

Did you try sending a different email? That actually happened to me with CC. I stopped getting emails and post alerts etc. I had to put in a new address.

Maybe you should call them. Half the stuff they send I just delete it right away but you never know they might send something important! I'll try to remember to keep you posted if anything worthwhile shows up...until you get it fixed.

~Cindy

Quit complaining , Naughty's good .

Santa said so ;)

Gee I'm not complaining I'm whining LOL. Are you sure naughty is good. OK then I guess it's alright.

Maybe I just live closer to Santa so NCL figures I get more gifts than they do cause I'm closer. :D :D

Did you try sending a different email? That actually happened to me with CC. I stopped getting emails and post alerts etc. I had to put in a new address.

Maybe you should call them. Half the stuff they send I just delete it right away but you never know they might send something important! I'll try to remember to keep you posted if anything worthwhile shows up...until you get it fixed.

~Cindy

I thought of that but no have never tried it. But I will try that to see if that does any good.

Actually it really isn't important to me to receive the emails, I was just fooling around :).

Thank you for offering to keep me informed, that was sweet. And yes I will probably delete most as well anyway. I think I probably get more info from CC than I would get through emails from NCL anyway.

Just received a very nice Holiday E-Card from NCL. It was the "Like a Norwegian" theme. I thought it was very nice and appreciated receiving it.:)

It was pretty nice. Just opened the email this morning and need to remember to show it to DH when he gets home tonight.

Thanks for the information. I definitely want to see Montreal as I have never been there but thought they were much closer to one another like FLL and Miami. Will take a closer look at the sailings.

Love, Love, Love going to Montreal as its only about 1/2 hour away! :)Always a good trip for a fun day of shopping and a nice dinner. I'm just sorry there isn't a MLB team there anymore:(

Be thankful you didn't get it, just more spam to clutter up your inbox.

I know some refer to junk mail as spam. I think of spam as unsolicited bulk email. If I sign up for something it is not unsolicited, therefore I am wanting it. If I didn't want it, I just wouldn't sign up for it.

I thought everyone knew naughty is the new nice. The other way is so 2008! :rolleyes:

LOL "my bad" :eek: isn't that the term for making errors now-a-days instead of "oh, sorry I've made a mistake"

I'll then try really hard to be even naughtier (is that even a word?). Although depending on the exact meaning of that, I'm sure some CC posters would figure I've been naughty enough for one year. ;) :p

I've now changed my email address on my NCL so we'll wait and see until the next promotion goes out.

LOL "my bad" :eek: isn't that the term for making errors now-a-days instead of "oh, sorry I've made a mistake"

I'll then try really hard to be even naughtier (is that even a word?). Although depending on the exact meaning of that, I'm sure some CC posters would figure I've been naughty enough for one year. ;) :p

I've now changed my email address on my NCL so we'll wait and see until the next promotion goes out.

Im betting Nothin :p

Archived