Holiday E-Card from NCL.....

camz

Received mine this morning and right before it, I had another email from NCL thanking me for booking my next cruise with them.

Sure Linda, brag why don't ya. ;) :D :D I'm thinking NCL must have me on their "naughty list". :( :D

Ba ha ha ha, Cheri. Would the emails be possibly going into your spam folders?

Nope I've checked that. I've went to My NCL and reput my email address in for the 2nd time. I've put it in that silly popup, I don't know how many times. There are just a few of us that don't get them for some reason. I don't get anything from NCL at all. The only thing I did get once was after our last cruise, I got a survey but it wouldn't open, even when I changed my settings.

I tell ya NCL has me on the naughty list :D

2Q==

Hope this works (see above) we tried to copy/paste a Christmas card for you.

Merry Christmas che5904, and a Happy New Year!

LOL the link didn't work but I now feel loved again. Thank you for the effort and a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year back to you.

I think I can stop pouting now :D

Well that was very nice. I won't receive one becauseI don't think NCL like me and they don't send me emails :D

Our theory is that whoever pays the bill for the cruises, DOES NOT get the emails. I know sounds crazy. But in our situation HE pays and SHE gets the email updates. How would one get on NCL's Nauty List? :D

Our theory is that whoever pays the bill for the cruises, DOES NOT get the emails. I know sounds crazy. But in our situation HE pays and SHE gets the email updates. How would one get on NCL's Nauty List? :D

I'm not sure if you were serious about your theory, but it doesn't work for me. I pay for my cruises and I received the holiday e-mail this morning.

I'm not sure if you were serious about your theory, but it doesn't work for me. I pay for my cruises and I received the holiday e-mail this morning.

No, I am sure that is not the actual reasoning behind the emails. That is a theory that works in our household! lol :D

Well that was very nice. I won't receive one becauseI don't think NCL like me and they don't send me emails :D

Sure Linda, brag why don't ya. ;) :D :D I'm thinking NCL must have me on their "naughty list". :D

che5904 I know exactly how you feel, I to believe I'm on their naughty list.

Have not received any emails, notifications, nothing from NCL. * sigh *

oh well............Do you think it's because we're from the Great White North ? lol

cheers...the Ump...:D

Archived