Feb. 16th - 10 day cruise Sold Out

Comeoncruisin

:) We booked a Guaranteed Balcony Cabin last March and we still have not received our cabin assignment. The cruise is sold out now, so I wonder how much longer we have to wait? It would be nice to have an early Christmas Present, but whatever happens I know we will be on the cruise in 61 days :D

:) We booked a Guaranteed Balcony Cabin last March and we still have not received our cabin assignment. The cruise is sold out now, so I wonder how much longer we have to wait? It would be nice to have an early Christmas Present, but whatever happens I know we will be on the cruise in 61 days :D

Not to worry....my experience is the longer you wait, the better the cabin.

Could be last minute or at the port....Good Luck!!

Jeanne

The January 17th sailing of the Emerald has been sold out for many weeks, and we have not received a cabin assignment either, nor our traveling companions. I have not personally ever had to wait so long. We are in an obstructed view guarantee.

I am thinking they are over sold and trying to get people to take move over offers. I wonder if anyone on these sold out cruises have received one. That is the only reason I can think of for them waiting.

Good luck to all of you who are checking daily, more than once, for your room!

I am on the Crown on 1/28, and Princess shows that sailing to be pretty much sold out too now (maybe a full suite or two sill available), and me and a couple other people in our group have no assignments yet. I seem to be hearing a lot about sold out cruises next month here, is it typical for these ones to be this popular in January? I don't recall

Last years Ruby cruise I took during Spring Break season to have sold out that soon...

Archived