Is anyone having problems with Tapatalk?

S.S.Oceanlover

I have Tapatalk on my android phone but for the last 3 days have not been able to connect to CruiseCritic.

My phone keeps letting me know I have post from Cruise Critic to read but when i try to connect it says failed to connect to forum.

Just wondering if it's just me.

TIA

Bill

I have Tapatalk on my android phone but for the last 3 days have not been able to connect to CruiseCritic.

My phone keeps letting me know I have post from Cruise Critic to read but when i try to connect it says failed to connect to forum.

TIA

Bill

Get an I-Phone.:D

TIA

Bill

I ALWAYS have trouble with Tapatalk. I pretty much gave up even trying to use it.

My Android phone works perfectly well with tapatalk...I use it everyday...you may be in a poor signal strength area...

iphone's are training wheels for android users...:D

OK then must be my phone. I have a Verizon Fascinate.

have 4 out of 5 bars with the 3G and am connected on wifi with a strong signal as I'm sitting about 15 feet from the router if that's what you mean about signal strength.

Oh well I'll just read CC through the browser.:)

Thanks for all the replies

Bill

I have troubles occasionally on my iPhone, it will say "you do not have the security credentials to view this" or something like that. Then a few hours, or even minutes, later it will work fine. :confused: I blame AT&T because I can;t figure out how to blame Carnival for this one... yet :D

4.0! I'm jealous as I just upgraded to 2.3.

Nice

Bill

My Droid X was getting glitchy (no comments needed from the i-Peanut gallery, LOL) and I was eligible for an upgrade... Jumped on that - even though Verizon upped the 2 yr contract price from $199 to $299.

Tom

You dont need it, but it makes browsing and responding to posts so much easier on touch screens.

Hopefully, I will start understanding this enough to do it.

I could only read emails. couldnt figure out how to make it reply..

I didnt even try CC on it yet... I will put tapa talk on it though.

I got the acer. I think technology passed me by with all these apps and how to know which ones I want or need.

Hopefully, I will start understanding this enough to do it.

I could only read emails. couldnt figure out how to make it reply..

I didnt even try CC on it yet... I will put tapa talk on it though.

I got the acer. I think technology passed me by with all these apps and how to know which ones I want or need.

There are message boards for android devices, that will list helpful tips and essential apps. They are usually quite active this time of year with people getting phones and tablets for the holidays.

Archived