Concordia News: Please Post Here

kingcruiser1

I thought I read some where around 8:30 am

It will be 8:30 or after the ferry returns to the island.

I believe Morgan said he saw a more complete schedule that said the tugging would start at 10ish.

I just watched a Republica TV news brief. I say watched cuz about the only thing I understood was Nick Sloane and Concordia. ;)

They showed a computer graphic that seems to indicate the tugs will start turning Concordia to the port side right off. I guess in my mind I thought it would come forward a bit and kind of be turned more in a big curve. Will have to wait to see how it actually does happen.

APL, they showed the blue flag too.

Checked in at the port and it was filling up with folks.

Edited by SomeBeach

I've been following this thread from the start. Read a lot missed a lot. I hope Mr. Sloane or the salvage Co. does a documentry/ movie on the whole operation start to finish. Amazing. May God bless those that lost their life and their families.

Edited by e150club

I'd like to echo the sentiments already stated on here, I've enjoyed coming here and getting much more information that I would have got once the news agencies got bored of the story.

Does anyone know if they are going to document her scrapping too? Sad as it is I'd be curious to see the dismantling process too. Best wishes to all the team for a safe journey to Genoa.