Qsine questions...

madawa6

We are sailing on Celebrity Summit in 2 weeks for the first time. We have never eaten outside of the MDR on our other cruises but I thought it would be fun to try Qsine. Are drinks extra there or is it included in your $40 dinner fee? Also...do you tip your server seperately from the rest of your tipping for the week?

They do have a very yummmy sangria that is about $25 for a large pitcher. So fruity and delish, we wished we could order it in the main dining room or sent to our cabin. We just loved Quisine, our server was fabulous! Be open to trying things you would not usually go for it's all part of the fun!

Bev

You can't even get wine...really?

They do have a number of wines by the glass that are included in the premium beverage package. The sommelier was wonderful and kept our glasses full throughout the 3 hour meal. We ended up drinking a bottle of sparkling wine each, all included in package.

We had prepaid for the meal but did leave a tip for the excellent servers.

They do have a number of wines by the glass that are included in the premium beverage package. The sommelier was wonderful and kept our glasses full throughout the 3 hour meal. We ended up drinking a bottle of sparkling wine each, all included in package.

We had prepaid for the meal but did leave a tip for the excellent servers.

When I'm having dinner I don't like to drink much but a little big of water with lemon, do they charge you for the water?

When I'm having dinner I don't like to drink much but a little big of water with lemon, do they charge you for the water?

Not for "tap water". There is a charge for bottled and sparkling water. One of the perks of the beverage package was being able to order pellegrino with each meal (as well as wine).

Regarding the tipping, a basic gratuity is included in the cover charge. Many people leave an extra tip if they feel they receive excellent service, but this is not required - if you choose to leave extra gratuity there is no right or wrong amount.

Qsine was definitely my wife and mine favorite specialty restaurant that we have been to. Lots of fun; not just good food and service, but dining there is entertaining and whimsical.

I'm a non meat eater but do eat fish, would it be worth a visit to Qusine for me (& hubby who will eat anything!) - thanks.

Hi, they have Ceviche too:), along with fish&chips and sushi.

They also the M's which are all sorts of dishes in Mediterranian style

and you have choices.....olive tapanade and hummus for example.

They also have veggies, they are lightly fried and served in what

looks like paper cones.

I think, although I don't know what you enjoy eating, you will have

plenty of choices:)

Archived