~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

My sister and brother-in-law were on Royal Princess leaving port Everglades today. We drove them to the port. It was pretty confusing because terminal 2 and 3 both had Princess ships in and it appeared they are both sailing fully loaded. The porters didn't seem to know what to do and we had conflicting instructions from various people about where to go.

Anyway, we watched my sister and BIL waving good bye as Royal Princess sailed away...at least I think it was them on the top aft deck. I just love the web cams.

There is a new web cam at PTZ.. It is in California, Morgan Hill. It has beautiful scenery both day and night but no cruise ships. The radar shows what planes are in the air. That is kind of fun to watch too.

If you go to the home page of Port Everglades webcam and scroll to the bottom you can check out the video of the Royal Princess sail away. There is a link there. 'sail away video' Not sure if you were aware of this. This sailing from today of Royal Princess is there right now.:)

The views on the new webcam in California are beautiful indeed. :)

http://www.morganhillwebcam.com/

Good Morning ~ hope everyone had a good Christmas Day

Right now you can watch Legend of the Seas as she arrives in Aruba

http://www.portarubawebcam.com

Later today there will be 4 RCI ships sailing away.

Adventure and Legend of the Seas in Aruba, Liberty of the Seas in Port Everglades and Majesty of the Seas in Key West.

[/url]

Port Aruba – www.PortArubaWebcam.com

Key West – www.KeyWestHarborWebcam.com

Ft Lauderdale - www.FtLauderdaleWebcam.com

Port Everglades - www.PortEvergladesWebcam.com

• 2 weeks later...
That is an impressive line up of ships in port today. Oasis, Two of the three Freedom Class, and all the rest! Its easy to see how much money cruising brings to the area on a day like this.
Watched them leave -- all late -- guess they were waiting for passengers delayed by weather. Switched over to Port Canaveral and caught Carnival Dream leaving late.

Earlier this week PTZtv went LIVE with another addition to their family of webcams. This one is located in Weehawken NJ at the Chart House and looks directly at Manhattan and the cruise ship terminal. They also have one located on Staten Island so now we will have two different perspectives of ships sailing out of NY & NJ

Today they added sound on the new cam :):) NCL Breakaway is in port today and we will be able to see NCL Getaway arrive from Southampton next week.

Have a look. http://www.portnywebcam.com/

1508130_821471234536997_2143812876_n.jpg

902403_10151905516791693_1869786925_o.jpg

Edited by emmy

Earlier this week PTZtv went LIVE with another addition to their family of webcams. This one is located in Weehawken NJ at the Chart House and looks directly at Manhattan and the cruise ship terminal. They also have one located on Staten Island so now we will have two different perspectives of ships sailing out of NY & NJ

Today they added sound on the new cam :):) NCL Breakaway is in port today and we will be able to see NCL Getaway arrive from Southampton next week.

Have a look. http://www.portnywebcam.com/

1508130_821471234536997_2143812876_n.jpg

902403_10151905516791693_1869786925_o.jpg

I see you will be on Vision also in 2014. We will be on her on the May 12 (for the 1st time) sailing. Is there an easy way to tell my kids at home to make a screen print? I have already submitted our official "wave" form to PTZtv but would love to have a screen print of us. I love having one from our last cruise. :)

I see you will be on Vision also in 2014. We will be on her on the May 12 (for the 1st time) sailing. Is there an easy way to tell my kids at home to make a screen print? I have already submitted our official "wave" form to PTZtv but would love to have a screen print of us. I love having one from our last cruise. :)

Good Morning ~ about a month later I will be on Vision waving to the webcam. To do the print screen I use Windows Snipping tool that is available under the accessories on your computer. Check it out and do a few practice shots. I look forward to sailing on Vision since her refurbishment. I have not been on this ship yet. Let me know how you make out with the capture taking.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed watching the new NCL ship arrive in Miami this week thanks to the Facebook Miami webcam for the port. I've been home about 4 weeks now after back surgery so I was able to catch it. I did watch the parade of ships Saturday. Its going to be weird not seeing Allure leave on Sundays eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
This week a new webcam came on line that shows RCI ships sailing away from Port Everglades from different views. You can actually see the Navigator of the Seas in port now on this new view. The cam is located at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six and it also offers views of the intercoastal, marina, 17 St Bridge and it follows the ships out to the ocean.

It is the same great team that has brought us Port Everglades webcam along with Port Canaveral and NY Harbor webcam.

Check out the new site if you have not already done so. Very Addicting :)

Sail away today for Allure is 5pm and for Navigator 5:15pm

www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

The other sites are www.portevergladeswebcam.com

www.portcanaveralwebcam.com for watching Freedom of the Seas and Monarch as well as www.nyharborwebcam.com for watching Explorer of the Seas sail out of Bayonne NJ

Here is a print screen captured from views earlier today. You can see the Navigator of the Seas just behind Celebrity Solstice. Now you have a choice of views for sailings out of this port. :)

404452_10150554646261693_564756692_9184866_1524825211_n.jpg

Thanks so much this is great!!!!:D

Thanks so much this is great!!!!:D

You are welcome. Well watched Allure of the Seas head out at 11 am to Freeport for some work on the pod system. She will be back for the March 2 sailing.

On Saturday I get to sail away and wave to the webcam on Oasis of the Seas:D

You are welcome. Well watched Allure of the Seas head out at 11 am to Freeport for some work on the pod system. She will be back for the March 2 sailing.

On Saturday I get to sail away and wave to the webcam on Oasis of the Seas:D

You are out on Saturday and I'm out on Sunday on the fixed up Allure.

One of the HAL ships appears to have stopped right in the main channel. Its the Eurodam, she is moving now. Stopped when I first got to the camera and was there for a couple of minutes. (no the cam wasn't frozen.

Edited by BillOh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Allure looks lonely in port today.

Next year at this time it will be sad not to see her there at all on Sunday's

Sept 1 sister Oasis will be gone as well for 8 weeks. I cannot wait to be on the sailing that will bring 'Lady O back home' :)

A lonely looking ship may mean a much better day for its passengers though.

True, at least one ports. On our last Jewel cruise we were the only ship in 5 of 6 ports. The Canaveral cam is down today :( I'm going to be watching that sailaway for the next few months.