~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Emmy - thanks. Didn't expect to see you post. I know you're having a blast on Quantum! Enjoying Chris's review.

Susan Just back to the cabin from our beach day in Barbados and relaxing a bit now before dinner. Have lots of friends sailing today so will try and catch a saill away or two Yes CHris is doing a great job on his review:)

I won't be waving to the Canaveral Web cam as We leave Sunday since we are on Freedom and she only shows her tail to the camera ;). I will be at Fishlips on Saturday with some folks from our roll call, so we hope to get a wave from the tiki bar after one of the Saturday ships leave.

I won't be waving to the Canaveral Web cam as We leave Sunday since we are on Freedom and she only shows her tail to the camera ;). I will be at Fishlips on Saturday with some folks from our roll call, so we hope to get a wave from the tiki bar after one of the Saturday ships leave.
Have a great couple of cruises, Bill!!

Tiki Bar wave...hope I am somewhere that I can catch this on the webcam

Tiki Bar wave...hope I am somewhere that I can catch this on the webcam

If you do, that would be great. I have one friend going to try. I'm hoping Lou might post it on the facebook page, but I won't be able to check that until 5/4 because once on board I totally disconnect.

• 1 month later...
I'm slowly getting used to seeing Indy on Sunday. After 3 or 4 seasons of watching Allure, I'm watching Oasis, but will look forward to seeing Allure return.

We are pretty excited about Allure's return also! We get to board her on turnaround day after the TA :) Only 138 days!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Oasis just passed outbound through the inlet to a massive fireworks display. Guessing they were waiting for dark but don't know the reason for the fireworks.

ATCMickey

Oasis has been chartered by Aflac for a 4 night sales convention. The fireworks display was the reason for the delay.

Man, I need to go to work for them.

Emma

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's terrible - going on two days now. Never understood withdrawal before :o

The ~8:00am KLM big jets are...err were...so awesome to watch!

Flight schedule: http://www.sxmairport.com/flights-info.php

KLM must have changed their schedule, because that 747 used to come in later, between 11am and noon as I recall.