~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Saw some pink Boas on Freedom today while watching Canaveral before switching to PE. On a related note, do any of you watch these cams on a tablet?

I was scanning this page pretty quickly and TOTALLY misread the last word of your post.

I thought you said "toilet"!! :eek:

Edited by gcvt

I did tune in for her sailaway, but Freedom left little late so I didn't see Allure leave. I'm concentrating on Port Canaveral till May. :D
FR came back to Port C after she sailed to offload a sick passenger. Very interesting to watch the maneuver -- they used thrusters to "dock" her at the terminal used by Grandeur near the mouth of the port and then turned around and headed back out to sea.

• 3 weeks later...

Was watching Freedom sail from Port Canaveral today and I thought that lady has the fattest flabbiest arms I've ever seen. I was thinking this to myself so it didn't have to be politicially correct. Then the angle of the sun changed and I realilzed it was a pink boa wrapped around her arm. Now I'm watching Allure leave.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all tommorow night there is a boat parade on the ptz cruise webcams located in port Canaveral florida at 8pm with several styles of boats with christmas lights on them i have watch it before and its something neat to watch the link is below and starts at 8pm

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com/f30a6737882eabc672e4347957df9418.jpg

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks

Hello all tommorow night there is a boat parade on the ptz cruise webcams located in port Canaveral florida at 8pm with several styles of boats with christmas lights on them i have watch it before and its something neat to watch the link is below and starts at 8pm

I saw this on their facebook page a week ago, thank you very much for the reminder. I may connect the laptop to the big screen tonight for this one.

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com/f30a6737882eabc672e4347957df9418.jpg

That was cool to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
Flying to Florida next week to see my dad who recently moved to Miami.

Fort Lauderdale is somewhat close to Miami, so I'm hoping to see Oasis or Allure in person next weekend. :)

The view from the beach as the ships leave is worth the trip.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think Allure is headed out today for her last time until she returns to take me on the 2-nighter in November. I'll be watching her depart.

Allure is heading for her drydock in Spain. Her aft public balconies on deck 11,12,14 are already blocked off for renovations to make suites in those spots.

Here is a capture from last Sunday showing the area blocked off already

11053308_10152856249456693_2662385474778098096_n.jpg?oh=87275cd721c040864e99e6505239abd8&oe=55D659BD

Edited by emmy

Allure is heading for her drydock in Spain. Her aft public balconies on deck 11,12,14 are already blocked off for renovations to make suites in those spots.
Emmy - thanks. Didn't expect to see you post. I know you're having a blast on Quantum! Enjoying Chris's review.