Overview of drink packages

sarafinadh

where do you find info about the cellmaster?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1626359&highlight=cellar+master+package

This thread has info about the Cellar Masters.

And it the consensus seems to be at this point that while the enomatic wine dispensers are not included in the package, the wines by the glass that are within the price limits of the packages are included.

Thanks so much for all the info! It is much appreciated.

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread but I have a question re: discounts/sales on drink packages.

I've booked on the Summit for November 2012. I already plan on purchasing the Premium package. I've seen on other threads where people have gotten a 10% discount on their drink package purchase. Is this something that is offered often? Are emails sent out announcing the sale or should I just keep checking the website to look for the info?

Thanks!

I understand that Celebrity will be offering the 10% discount again, June 1 through June 15, for all 2012 sailings.

I don't see any of the vitamin water listed as zero, does anyone know if they have the zero calorie version onboard?

Also can someone elaborate on what exactly these are :D The only thing I have had is a frappe (curious about the iglu part on that one!)

Affogato [w. choc. syrup over gelato] 5.0

Caffe Frappe w. Chocolate Iglu 5.0 [FANTASTIC !!!]

Caffe Frappe w. Vanilla Iglu 5.0

Thanks!

Sorry of this was asked and answered already but I skimmed through the thread and didn't see it.

When there is an event on the ship like a martini tasting, whiskey tasting etc. does the Premium Package apply to that? ( assuming said martinis/whiskey of whatever is under $12)

Hi sarafinadh,

Thank you for such a great review of the package deals.

We are very interested in the $54 package per day.

Can you just clarify if this includes bought coffee drinks and bottled spring water,and also do we have to purchase this package on line or can we purchase after we board the ship.

By the way we are going on the celebrity century.

Regards from Steve and Joy.

Hi sarafinadh,

Thank you for such a great review of the package deals.

We are very interested in the $54 package per day.

Can you just clarify if this includes bought coffee drinks and bottled spring water,and also do we have to purchase this package on line or can we purchase after we board the ship.

By the way we are going on the celebrity century.

Regards from Steve and Joy.

HI, The classic package includes the coffee beverages and the bottled water. In the case of the bottled water you will get the brands they give you, not necessarily the premium waters. Additional info ; -)

obie_fl Been confused by the Premium vs Specialty coffee thing myself. However I've finally solved the mystery. It is actually on the X FAQ page. http://www.celebritycruises.com/foot...qSubjectId=358 Quote: Premium coffees (espressos, lattes and cappuccinos) are served in our coffee lounges such as the Cova Café and Café al Bacio. Specialty coffees include coffee with special flavorings and other ingredients that are also served in the Cova Café and Café al Bacio. I believe the Specialty coffees they are talking about are on the drinks on the "More Favorites" page of the Cafe' al Bacio Menu. Drinks such as Espresso Caraibico, Espresso Melba, IGLU, etc. http://www.celebritycruises.com/onbo...taurants_cafes My only question left unresolved is now the extra shot Latte which people say they have been charged for. I'm guessing this would be included in the Premium but not the Classic package.
You can purchase the packages onboard. Have a great time on the Century ; -) Edited by sarafinadh

Hi all.......

Does anybody know if they have bottles of Republic of Tea on the M Class ships and if so in which bars.? I am a huge fan of Tea forte's tea of ice but you need to get it in the Cafe al Bacio.

Also, can anyone describe some of the various nonalcoholic drinks (not the free beverages) in buffet) they have at the pool such as the rainbow punch, winter soltice, etc.......

Thank you in advance..........

Lots of experts on this thread. Can anyone tell me if you can buy separately bottles of non-premium water, or is it only available as part of the Classic non alcohol package? If you can, how much is it and what size is the bottle? Thanks

You can buy ANYTHING they have. Nothing is *Only Avaliable on Package*, but the brands of water and sizes of bottle vary by cruise and region. There has been some discussion about this. There will be generic bottled water and the higher end labels as well, but other than that I think it would be hard to say what lables and sizes for sure.

Hi all.......

Does anybody know if they have bottles of Republic of Tea on the M Class ships and if so in which bars.? I am a huge fan of Tea forte's tea of ice but you need to get it in the Cafe al Bacio.

Also, can anyone describe some of the various nonalcoholic drinks (not the free beverages) in buffet) they have at the pool such as the rainbow punch, winter soltice, etc.......

Thank you in advance..........

That is exactly what I am trying to find out (but will be on Silhouette).

Is that what is depicted (glasses of iced tea) on the Celebrity website under the non-alcoholic packages?

Edited by Jade13

If I want a Cafe Mocha with a shot of Baileys, can that be done only on the Premium package? Also, would I be able to ask for a shot of Baileys and Kalua at the same time, or would it be 1 shot of alcohol at a time?

I am sailing for the 1st time on Celebrity, and this will be the first time I've had to decide on a beverage package.

TIA!

If I want a Cafe Mocha with a shot of Baileys, can that be done only on the Premium package? Also, would I be able to ask for a shot of Baileys and Kalua at the same time, or would it be 1 shot of alcohol at a time?

I am sailing for the 1st time on Celebrity, and this will be the first time I've had to decide on a beverage package.

TIA!

Worst case scenario, get your coffee at the Cafe, walk across the Atrium to,the bar and get your Bailey's. All covered on the Classic package.

I understand that Celebrity will be offering the 10% discount again, June 1 through June 15, for all 2012 sailings.

How did you find this out? I am not seeing any info about a discount, please if you have more info about this, let us know. We are sailing in August and want the premium package and would purchase it now if it is indeed on sale.

Thanks!

How did you find this out? I am not seeing any info about a discount, please if you have more info about this, let us know. We are sailing in August and want the premium package and would purchase it now if it is indeed on sale.

Thanks!

It's on the front page of Celebrity's home page

• 2 weeks later...
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1626359&highlight=cellar+master+package

This thread has info about the Cellar Masters.

And it the consensus seems to be at this point that while the enomatic wine dispensers are not included in the package, the wines by the glass that are within the price limits of the packages are included.

I'm not able to drink alcohol (health reasons) but I do occasionally try non-alcoholic wines, and I've just seen them mentioned in another forum - does anyone know if they are available on Millennium, and if so are they included in any of the non-alcoholic packages? :confused:

Edited by willow148

I see in the original list these;

NON-ALCOHOLIC WINES

$ 5.00 – Fre by Sutter Home, SPARKLING, Brut, California, USA

$ 5.00 – Fre by Sutter Home, CHARDONNAY, California, USA

$ 5.00 – Fre by Sutter Home, PREMIUM RED, California, USA

$ 5.00 – Fre by Sutter Home, WHITE ZINFANDEL, California, USA

I have not seen anyone address their inclusion in the non alcholic packages, but if I had to make a guess I would guess yes.

I wonder if this might be a case where a call to the cruise captain help desk might garner an acurate answer...